Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,037 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy (673 Views)

Sean Tizzle Is Such A Respectful Artist… / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Nigerian? / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy by VERTEX: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2010
PLS ANY AVAILABLE SUGAR MUM, CALL ME 4 WHAT EVA U WANT 08064524878, I'M 29, DISCENT OBEDIENT & 9ICE, I LUV D GAME REAL
Re: I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy by indie22(f): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2010
keep looking, sure u'll find something
Re: I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy by symbian03(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
Yeah sure he's gonna find something. Hopeless coward
Re: I'm Real Good, Discent And Respectful, I Need Any Available Sugar Mummy by Dominoifet(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Poster

Dear Vertex,

Hmmm! I understand the demands of our society and its financial constrains. The need 2 get money. Yes indeed money answereth all things but wisdom excel money and gives money, it also giveth life to them that has it

Jesus is what u need. It might not sound right to u as He is not ATM instant cash dispenser.

Yes by your being pressed u need cash. But by wisdom u need Christ

You don't have to go to a church to find Christ as there r many charismatic charlatans these days, most of them r interested in collecting d little that u have or don't have, and they'll load u with enuff prosperity overdose so much so that u'll come down with spiritual diabetes. But to grow in d word u need a church.

To meet with Christ like I said earlier, go to your room close ur door, open your heart, admit u r a sinner, confess ur sins, forsake them don't go back to ur sins( ask for d power to live above sin), acknowledge Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Say all these words believing in ur heart and at night before bedtime pray to Jesus to visit u and show u what u have to do to get money. Above all u need patience, confidence, Faith in Jesus to do all u have asked, also get a Bible and study it regularly. Find a Bible believing church that preach ALL d Gospel of Jesus Christ and b fellowshiping with them. Ask for Sanctification and the Holy Spirit. Rely on the Holy Spirit to direct u to a Bible believing church and not to the one they have burried Juju.

Always ask for Wisdom and ideas Jesus will give to u.

Check this scripture Joshua 1:8. U will definately start to get all u want in life as u do according to d word. And within six months u life will begin to move upward definately.

Leave Sugar mummy they sure will end up turning to bitter pills I hope u won't find one (Amen), so that u don't find death. The Bible says "there is a way that seemeth right to a man, but the end of it is death". U will not perish in Jesus name (amen)

This r temptations and detours of life. Pls let it go for a better future. U will definately find hope.

All d best

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Posting / How Many Long Distance Relationship Have You Seen Lead To Marraige. / Nl Attitude And Outta Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.