Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. (1533 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
What a wicked world, while on earth would someone murder this child.
God help this Generation.

Sourced from
https://dgalvins..com.ng/2018/01/men-who-killed-and-beheaded-child-for.html?m=1

Re: See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
he should be beheaded too
Re: See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Front page abeg
Re: See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by okk4sure: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Which kind wahala b ds 1 again.Killing anoda man's child like a goat.Wht suit dem most is jungle justices fr their callous act.
Re: See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by charles2044: 12:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Holy christ! This are animals in human skin, I believed this are the set of people that makes God feels so sad after he created human.
They av taken what they cannot give! I think they should be killed the same way they killed that innocent child but bit by bit until life completely leaves their body. They should make them to drink their blood instead of water, eat their flesh row flesh instead of food and finally allowed their flesh to be feed by the bird in the sky and their bones be feed by the dogs. So that on the day of judgment it will not be easy for them to resurrect.
Re: See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by taiyesoul(f): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2018
What does it profit a man who gains the whole wide world and eventually loose his own soul?. I wonder.
Re: See Photo Of Men Who Killed And Beheaded A Child For Ritual Purpose. by Koleman(m): 2:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Horrific! Are these ones humans? I don't think so? Jungle justice will not be a bad idea

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerians Reactions After Suspected Fake Soldiers Was Arrested In Abuja / Man, 35, Arrested For Luring Girl, 20, Into Sex / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.