Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (535 Views)

Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by RighteousI: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2018
My friend you people need more help than the so called unbelievers you want to save. How can you save others when your house is upside down and in total confusion.

Besides, there is no Hell Fire, it is a MYTH.
Re: . by greatnaija01: 1:27am On Jan 21, 2018
BROTHERRRRRRR

Is this what the LOVE OF GOD has turned you to?
shocked shocked shocked

Does your POST Admonish or Edify or GIVE MORE GRACE to help those who may still be SHY or UNTRAINED in soul winning.

Brother the BIBLE SHOWS US THAT our SPEECH and CONVERSATION must be full of GRACE.

IF Christians are well taught and properly introduced to the ministry of the Holyghost then they would preach easily. Not everyone who was following Jesus faithful were soul winners like the disciples yet they made heaven... All that is required is to BEAR WITNESS and that is relative.... Its not everyone who can CARRY MEGAPHONE n shout down the streets, but in every one's way they can speak of the Saviour and his love on the cross and his redemptive plan for mankind without shame.

PLS IF YOU WANT TO CAUSE A CHANGE, do it according to Scripture.... scaring people to hell does not work... they will recover and become hardened. BUT LOVE is what makes us tell the good news all around the world.

RighteousI:
This one is for all those Christians who are confident in their
reclusion. This refers to all those Christians who do nothing but
go from their house to the "church" to their work and back and
forth. Most Christians are like this, they do nothing but keep
their heads down and attend churches they don't know are led by false preachers,
instead of being concerned about the fate of others. I've been
preaching here and on other platforms but why am I doing so?
Why can't I just keep my head down, don't preach and just
attend ", fellowship" and "church" on Sundays? You reclusive
and selfish Christian, you believe you can be saved without
preaching!
More people are falling into the pit not because of immodesty,
lies or stealing but because of not sharing the gospel and I
pray the same fate become yours.
Yes as a Christian you should be gentle but that doesn't mean
you should be reclusive. Reclusion results in the gospel not
being preached.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kwakpovwe, "Our Daily Manna" Publisher Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Gov. / 15 Signs That We Are In The End Times-part 1 / Ridiculous Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.