Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ridiculous Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ridiculous Questions (536 Views)

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ridiculous Questions

www.livingwaters.com

Ques:"If God created the sun on the fourth day, how do you know four days passed?"

Ans: A "day" is 24 hours. It isn't dependent on the sun. Alaska doesn't see the sun for months and yet they still have "days."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 21 March 2017 ·

Re: Ridiculous Questions by GoodMuyis(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good Answer/question
Re: Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Good Answer/question

Thanks bro. wink
Re: Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Question: "There is proof of evolution. Have you noticed how children are taller these days? Welcome to observed evolution, change over time."

Answer: That isn't Darwinian evolution (as Richard Dawkins likes to call it). That's adaptation within the human kind (family). We see that happening throughout all of nature. It has nothing to do with evolution.

Watch www.evolutionVsGod.com to see the difference.

Re: Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
www.livingwaters.com

Objection: "The Bible is the oral history of bronze age sheep herders, written down. They really didn't know much about why things happened. ..Just sit down and read it, start to finish. You will understand better."

Response: The Bible will make sense when you come to know the Author. It is filled with history of an ancient people, but it also tells you how to get everlasting life.

You seemed to have missed that part. Figure that out and you will understand better.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 3 April 2017

Re: Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Ridiculous questions. undecided
Re: Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Question: "I know I'm a sinner, but I confess my sins to God daily. I tell Him that I'm sorry and I won't sin again."

Answer: If you find yourself in court with a $50,000 fine, will a judge let you go simply because you say you're sorry and you won't commit the crime again? Of course not. You should be sorry for breaking the law and, of course, you shouldn't commit the crime again. But only when someone pays your $50,000 fine will you be free from the demands of the law. God will not forgive a sinner on the basis that he is sorry. Of course we should be sorry for sin—we have a conscience to tell us that adultery, rape, lust, murder, hatred, lying, stealing, etc., are wrong. And of course we shouldn't sin again. However, God will only release us from the demands for eternal justice on the basis that someone else paid our fine. Two thousand years ago, Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for the sins of the world. His words on the cross were, "It is finished!" In other words, the debt has been paid in full. All who repent and trust in Him receive forgiveness of sins. Their case is dismissed on the basis of His suffering death.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 28 October 2013 ·
Re: Ridiculous Questions by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2018
Christina Kent Said: "Ray and his followers see it [using God's Name in vain] as blasphemy, whilst the rest of us just say it out of habit. To us it is just another saying."

Ray Answers: Taking it "in vain" means that you count His holy name as worthless. It means nothing to you. It's just another cuss word that rolls off your tongue when your grubby heart wants to express disgust. The Third Commandment says, "The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 31 October 2013 ·

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People See The Habbit Of "Not Attending Sunday Service" As A Sin / bleep / From Christian To Christroll - The Sad Story Of What This Section Can Do To You_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.