Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Laura Ikeji Kanu Endorsed Payporte Fashion Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Kanu Endorsed Payporte Fashion Ambassador (243 Views)

Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte / Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Kanu Endorsed Payporte Fashion Ambassador by CelebrityTell: 1:58am On Jan 21, 2018
2018 is off to a great start for fashion blogger/entrepreneur Laura Ikeji Kanu, as she’s been signed on as a Payporte fashion ambassador and anchor of the Big Brother Naija Season 3 Trivia!

Laura breaks the news on her Instagram, sharing photos of herself signing the deal. She wrote:

Say helloooooooooooo to the new fashion brand Ambassador of @payporteyassssssssss. Not only am I the brand ambassador of this prestigious brand, I’m also the anchor of Bigbrother Nigeria trivia. This is amazing, my God is amazing, Instagram y’all made this happen. Too happy

Read More + See Photos Here=>https://celebritytell.com/2-in-1-laura-ikeji-kanu-endorsed-payporte-fashion-ambassador-anchor-of-the-big-brother-naija-season-3-trivia/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Cancels Last 10 Dates Of European Leg Of Joanne World Tour / All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off - President Buhari / GIST: #ayayachatlounge With SENATOR On The 9th March 2018 By 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.