Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Today Is Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Sunday (215 Views)

Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Sunday by SphilRich1: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Dear Brothers and Sisters

Today is church !

It's so because we are a people under authority ,we don't live anyhow or by ourself

Paul instructed when and how Saints at Corinth met

1 Corinthians 16:1-2 KJV
[1] Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
[2] Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

A pastor over local church decides and instructs days and times to gather

Today is such a day in many congregations

Hence it's not a time to go do something else or leisure off the day

It's a day for Service for the Saints

You gather to receive and give

Whether it's the early morning service or late morning service ,ensure you follow the protocol

Serve His church

And receive Services from fellow saints

This includes being taught ,instructed ,ministered to and even handed responsibility

Ready ?

Don't be late

Call up either your disciples or invitees or both

But Never None !

That's unexpected.You should have people learning Christ in church because of you

Ensure you pray for Pastor and all who lead in the services

Take a very good offering ,donation for the local church

Prayerfully consider doing something special in this regard this year

Anything for the children's church ?

Like Juice packs ,Snacks ,biscuits etc

Go ahead and have a fruitful service

I will too

I call you blessed

Jesus is lord and we win !

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Spiritual Needs / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Faithfulness Is Rewarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.