Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (47273 Views)

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Ournolly: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
She still looks cute though...
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by CloudResident(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

You actually look like a lady in her forties. cheesy

The face appeared nice due to some serious artwork Those front affairs remind me of the remains of sucked oranges on a hot afternoon. And the rear guards look dejected and have lost hope grin cheesy
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It can be very annoying sometimes
Y is it annoying?
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by xris5050(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

lalasticlala[/quote]

Thirties ke �? Hehehehehehehehe

More like forties pls. ������
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thirties It's all good. I guess some people are Divinely equipped to 'pause' their aging process like vampires, while the rest of us continue to wade through the sands of time.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by OhiOfIhima: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Shadbay:
Hanty, continue! You in your 30s? Lol! You've been acting since I was in primary one and I'm in my mid-20s.
You can say dat again, I have known dis lady 4 d past 15yrs now, wen I was small...
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Allenken225588: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
shez waiting for Dino malaye, wale Adenuga nd d lykz...den later she'll start cmplainin dey ar incompetent in bed..
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

You actually look like a lady in her forties. cheesy

With make up yes bt with out make up she looks way younger I think.

On the issue of younger admirers, i think she shud avoid them as much as possible unless a very mature thinking one cos most are just testosterone charged young males looking for where to sow their wild oats cheesy they don't even care about love lol

Bimbo akintola dates younger men and now she's stuck with dem even tho none is mature enough in thinking to marry her.
Holydick
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by omocalabar(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
basictutor:
She's clearly looking for grandpas
I totally disagree...she's indirectly dropping a hint that she needs younger men....
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by tayoccu(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”
lalasticlala

no worry pretty soon you go dey jump from Shiloh to redemption camp, to prayer city.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by jrusky(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who is Express Njamah or *Motorway Njamah* Pls keep that to yourself no one asked you to be single men are out their loiking fir wife so free us. We are talking about some bastards killers looking for by force colony or animal kingdom right now ok. So Express Njamah or Motorway Njamah pls park one side.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by olatbs(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Slay mama.... no wonder you have been turning me down... anyways, i go get my sex doll soonest nd i no go need u again..
Nnntorr cool
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Self-deceit is one of the worst things that can happen to a person.

Empress, you don't look like a lady in her twenties, it is the make-up and photo editing that hides the bags and wrinkles, you know what you look like when you wipe it off before you go to bed.

I love this wink

We all know what she does in Abuja with those pot bellied he-goats. Calling herself an actress when she has not acted any reasonable movie in years.

Its just that I promised never to use the word OLOSHO in this year 2018 angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by kalu61(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It can be very annoying sometimes
Can l be your king.vex weti concern me
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by kalu61(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Another way to say am searching for a man above my age
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by HOLYDICK(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaxxy:

With make up yes bt with out make up she looks way younger I think.

On the issue of younger admirers, i think she shud avoid them as much as possible unless a very mature thinking one cos most are just testosterone charged young males looking for where to sow their wild oats cheesy they don't even care about love lol

Bimbo akintola dates younger men and now she's stuck with dem even tho none is mature enough in thinking to marry her.
Holydick

Noted but dont u think thats how its starts from thwarting potential young admires saying they are too young for me without even giving them a chance to gauge...and bfor she u knw she is 45 like bimbo

Bros na so e tek dey start o tym aint on any woman side
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Seehydee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Just know that i won't greet you when i see you in 2022 Shiloh! !
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by ouzo1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm cool dear, you?

Same.... Just this hot sun that wants to roast me
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by talk2percy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
No be Timaya baby mama that year be this so? Nawa oh...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by bejeria101(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
U be metuselah mate? Abeg shift!
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

I love this wink

We all know what she does in Abuja with those pot bellied he-goats. Calling herself an actress when she has not acted any reasonable movie in years.

Its just that I promised never to use the word OLOSHO in this year 2018 angry

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Noted but dont u think thats how its starts from thwarting potential young admires saying they are too young for me without even giving them a chance to gauge...and bfor she u knw she is 45 like bimbo

Bros na so e tek dey start o tym aint on any woman side

Yh she shud scan tru the younger admirers and date any emotionally mature one who has the potential to marry her. Not blowing dem of completely bt older men wud still go for her she not so old and looks young

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Kirgyakos(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
I don't av much 2 say

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by sexdoll: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
she looks like a sexdoll in the first picture.

a very ugly black sexdoll... as a matter of fact! angry
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by martineverest(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
tbaba1234:

This woman used to be darker.

Everyone is bleaching their skin these days.
it's becoming appalling. ....empress was as dark as baba suwe
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by makydebbie(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
ouzo1:

Same.... Just this hot sun that wants to roast me
This is me anytime a Nigerian in Nigeria complains about sun.

You never see anything.

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by YungPrinzz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
dahunsy:
When eee set for u finish......u go change song

When your eyes go clear, my sister ehh. Telli person.. dem no dey Telli person grin

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by elonize(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yeah u don old sha,n u het okporlor eyes,well timaya collected n didnt marry u,too bad
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Orpe7(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
When u don use make up finish ur face
Old mama youngie grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Countersam(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ur in your 30s you still have time to complain, sugar daddy things has spoilt you. when you start your coded fasting and prayers your tone will change
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
E never red for you
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Davidlekkzy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dat ass thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) / Jada Pollock Rocks Cleavage-Baring Bikini Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.