Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Trust Igbo Men, They Will Begin To Use Sex Doll Private Part As Ritual. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Trust Igbo Men, They Will Begin To Use Sex Doll Private Part As Ritual. (1290 Views)

Laugh Away Your Sorrow When You Begin To Look At This 52 Funny Pictures And Joke / Sex Doll Has Been Impregnated By His Nigerian Owner / Funny Meme Relating To The New Sex Doll That A Nigerian Guy Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Trust Igbo Men, They Will Begin To Use Sex Doll Private Part As Ritual. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2018
I TRUST IGBO MEN, THEY WILL BEGIN TO USE SEX DOLL PRIVATE PART AND BREAST AS RITUAL

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY VIDEO: Mark Angel Comedy – Test Result (Episode 155) / Intriguing Memoirs Regular Ban-nistelrooy's Can Relate With / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.