Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number (1252 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name On Your Contact List? / You Think You've Seen It All?! The Weirdest Japanese Game Shows Ever!!! / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Wejustok2: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
http://www.candytv.com.ng/2018/02/23/candytv-morning-show-what-is-the-weirdest-name-youve-used-to-save-someones-number-on-your-phone/

Morning everyone,

If you would agree with me, there are many funny names you can find on people’s phone contacts which leaves you but to imagine how the hell they came about such name

In most cases, people tend to save someone’s name on their phone with the current circumstances surrounding them at that particular time they got the number.

I have seen a Lady who saved a Guy’s name on her phone contact as ‘Yinka Boli’ simply because they met at the point where they both wanted to buy Boli (Fried Plantain)
What Is The Weirdest Name You Have Used On Your Own Phone Before?

As for me, the one I can term as the weirdest on my phone is Adeola Shawarma just because they told me the only way to penetrate her is through Shawarma

What about you?

Let’s see yours in the comment box! Leggo There!!

1 Share

Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Beggy beggy

1 Like

Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by DrMuzungu(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2018
"One fine babe"

I knew her name, of course, but she was way too proud...
Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Wejustok2: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Beggy beggy

lolz aba na
Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by sirgalahad26(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
mufliat 'kpomo' just because her mom sells 'kpomo' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Adejokkey234: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
mine is motherfucker, the boy is too troublesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Cynthia063: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dem plenty sef

-Savage Server -
d guy eeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Ay04z(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nice curve girl

1 Like

Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Wejustok2: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Ay04z:
Nice curve girl

lolz savage
Re: Morning Show! What Is The Weirdest Name You’ve Used To Save Someone’s Number by Deckline(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
sirgalahad26:
mufliat 'kpomo' just because her mom sells 'kpomo' grin
Harsh...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Sees Self Driving Car For The First Time: SEE REACTIONS / Top 10 Naughty Moments Of Cardi B. Must Watch / 1 Month After Your Street Transformer Blow (nepa In Nigeria) Up Nepa!!!#kcboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.