Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,972 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study (560 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For? / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by mrkunlex(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Please I Need Your Advise On This.
Lalasticlala, Please Move This To Front Page
Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Go write another waec and stop permutations. It will do you good if you write another waec and pass it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by Bentheta(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2018
There are courses you can study with EU in Physics as the only deficiency BUT please don't settle for any course. pursue the course that interest you.
Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by PheezyLee(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2018
You can study Medicine and be a Medical Native Dr.
Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by mrkunlex(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2018
PheezyLee:
You can study Medicine and be a Medical Native Dr.
you Are An Animal And You Are Stupid For That.When You Know You Dnt Have Any Important Things To Say,just Keep Mute.But You Dnt Do That,you Want All People To Know Hw Senseless And Foolish You Are
Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by mrkunlex(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Bentheta:
There are courses you can study with EU in Physics as the only deficiency BUT please don't settle for any course. pursue the course that interest you.
i Dnt Want To Waste My Time To Resit For Waec/Neco.Pls Post The Courses
Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by PheezyLee(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
mrkunlex:
you Are An Animal And You Are Stupid For That.When You Know You Dnt Have Any Important Things To Say,just Keep Mute.But You Dnt Do That,you Want All People To Know Hw Senseless And Foolish You Are

It is not unlikely that this arrogance and pride in you won't take you far in life. You could have channeled this your energy into your study and I'm sure you would have passed your exams at a go rather than seeking irrelevant opinion online.

P.S ; I'm proud to tell you that i made my O level once and you ain't born then.
Re: With E8 In Phycis, Which Course Can I Study by mrkunlex(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2018
PheezyLee:

It is not unlikely that this arrogance and pride in you won't take you far in life. You could have channeled this your energy into your study and I'm sure you would have passed your exams at a go rather than seeking irrelevant opinion online.

P.S ; I'm proud to tell you that i made my O level once and you ain't born then.
bravo.Good Job.

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Of Usman Danfodiyo Lost Her Life Today / Study In Netherlands For Free - International Scholarships 2018 / UNIUYO 2018/2019 JUPEB Admission Screening Form Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.