Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah (615 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah by seunmohmoh(f): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Though Empress Njamah is still single, she says she is not short of admirers, whether young or old. According to the actress, she usually feels awkward whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that.

She told Sunday Scoop, “A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

On her plans for 2018, she said she would rather allow things to happen naturally, adding that she had never been comfortable about revealing her plans to the public.

“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.

“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah by chucks185: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2018
I LOVE THIS LADY
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah by iamJ(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Make I just go b4 my fingers commit sin this morning lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2018
You look like a lady in her twenties? Chaiiiiiiiii. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Toast Me — Empress Njamah by Uyiii: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Today is sunday, I won't lie.
honestly, the first thing I remembered looking at her head is sango.
like the resemblance is striking, kudos to her;

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Wed Chika Ike / Women Are More Likely To Orgasm When They Have Sex With Other Women, New Study / Bbnaija 2018: Miss Nollywood Nigeria Goes On Pant And Bra To Celebrate Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.