Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Who Polarized Egba Kingdom? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Polarized Egba Kingdom? (960 Views)

How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Polarized Egba Kingdom? by baccu(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2010
Before Chief Olusegun Obasanjo became the President and the late OLowu, the Egba people has been leaving in peace and harmony,all the kings within the Kingdom respect one another and none of them feel superior to another.
But something went wrong somewhere,the new Oluwu start feeling superior to Alake and the other Obas within the Kingdom.
The big question now is "WHO POLARIZED EGBA KINGDOM"?

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Is The Earliest In Present-day Nigeria? / Where Can I Lay My Hands On Igbo Folklores And Folktales / NYSC If I Study Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.