Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) (52771 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by sweetmusic12: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who no want better thing make he come out come talk. They were into each other b4 and the respect is already on Tania's name that she was dating star boy. She wants her star boy or nothing. Go girl it's your happy day. I wish you well
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Kennylash11(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
SMH

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

My back account is nothing to laugh at grin
Don't confuse me with the sound your ATM card makes when machines decline citing insufficient funds.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by IamGoke(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Women are so senseless, he used you, dumped you, had a string of baby mamas along the way and follows you on ig and the next week you're partying with him. You need a brain transplant.

That's ladies for you... they lack common sense when it comes to celebrity issues!!

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
That is to say she has been single and lonely all this while ?
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
some have brains they cannot think.... Girls for you,befriend them a ittle and the rest na story!
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Women are so senseless, he used you, dumped you, had a string of baby mamas along the way and follows you on ig and the next week you're partying with him. You need a brain transplant.
Being an ex doesn't mean they can't be friends anymore. You should know better.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by jamace(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Okafor's Law in play here?
Gbam! grin
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

I don't advise being friends with your ex its best to just keep say ...if you come across say hi politely bit if. He wsntgood to you,passby
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by anny268(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Don't confuse me with the sound your ATM card makes when machines decline citing insufficient funds.
Nairalanders and bad mouth are like 5&6..lmao

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I think they call it friends with benefit cheesy
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Tania got married abi am I lost? undecided
No, she didn't.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ride on wizzy... grin

Fvck the haters!!!!!!

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
nurshah:

I don't advise being friends with your ex its best to just keep say ...if you come across say hi politely bit if. He wsntgood to you,passby
For those who're fickle and could easily be swayed by words your advise works perfectly but for strong-willed people, they can be friends with anyone and nothing they don't want to happen will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Better for them
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Tot she was dating small doctor now or smtn? Lol.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
money ansereth everything bro if u ar her u will do d same
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Epic. My guy, take am easy ohhh. Lolzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
No, she didn't.
Oh okay, thanks.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dude! which school of savagery did u attend?? sad

Threebear:

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by venoc200(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
once debe always debe debe
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

grin grin Back in school many years ago, we had a saying: A CUNT ONCE DUBBED, CAN ALWAYS BE REDUBBED grin
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Elxandre:

I think they call it friends with benefit cheesy
Not always. They could just be platonic friends now. grin
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
For those who're fickle and could easily be swayed by words your advise works perfectly but for strong-willed people, they can be friends with anyone and nothing they don't want to happen will happen.

Babe you know say guys think they are smart .. They take you for rides ,never appreciated you and were never in for serious but made you feel so ...they will expect in future to be nice ..or they assume since you are married or they are married that all is in past but thing is if a loved one was never sincere to you or broke your trustiz it as normal person you go smile

We women give men free passes make them feel its okay ..we are too forgiving that y this their behavior is a fill circle
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

savage 101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

grin grin Back in school many years ago, we had a saying: A CUNT ONCE DUBBED, CAN ALWAYS BE REDUBBED grin
LOL. grin
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

What has she to offer and what has she got to loose ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Not always. They could just be platonic friends now. grin
I pray o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.