Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Simi Do Marriage For Her 61years Old Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Do Marriage For Her 61years Old Mama (866 Views)

Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Do Marriage For Her 61years Old Mama by toriweymeksense: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerian Afropop singer, Simi Tanda na be her real name her 61 year old mama do wedding.

Na Simi post the pictures wey she take congratulate her mama wey she call 'the love of her life'.
see plenty pictures: http://www.finalgist.com/blog/simi-do-marriage-for-her-61-years-old-mama

(1) (Reply)

[18+] OMG! For The Second Time, Davido Naked Pictures Surfaced Online (see Photo / Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawal Stuns In Cleveage Photos / Cardi B Shares First-ever Photo From Her Secret Wedding To Offset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.