Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing (2342 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by markode777: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
UK-based Ghanaian singer and Ghanaian queen of Jazz, Stephanie Benson has revealed that controlling and beating up her husband has kept her marriage for 29 years and still counting, KINGSLEY IWU gathers

She said she sometimes ties her husband and beat him up when they quarrel.

She also revealed that they sometimes arrange movie night in their room and that sparkles the light in their marriage.

According to the singer who is married to John Benson, her husband is the only man in her life and that she has never been in a relationship with any other African man.

Stephanie Benson, also known as Princess Akua Ohenewaa Asieanem of Kokobin is a UK based Ghanaian international singer and performer who is heavily rooted in Jazz music. In Ghana, she has been described as the queen of Jazz.

In the area of tying her husband and beating him up, i really give up �.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-tie-and-beat-my-husband-to-keep-our.html

Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by greatnaija01: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
wow..... ABUSE is soon going to be the new swag.... she is not ashamed because he endured the abuse for 29yrs.... The wrong method can never be used to get a POSITIVE result.

Na wa o
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by UbanmeUdie: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Orisirisi!

Anyways, what is love without innovations?
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by Gourdoinc(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
she didn't mention the butt plugs she uses to peg him silly . many people with a PREEK are not men. bobrisky ET al. they are married and giving men in marriage a bad name. she is the husband in that marriage, not for beating the man, but for wifeing him
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by Nutase: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by thesicilian: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow..... ABUSE is soon going to be the new swag.... she is not ashamed because he endured the abuse for 29yrs.... The wrong method can never be used to get a POSITIVE result.

Na wa o
It is not abuse when it comes from the woman
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by PointZerom: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by PMWSpirit(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
But if it was the other way round, some bloody idiots wont let us breathe, shouting women abuse.
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by Samusu(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good 29yrs?? OH MY GOD

That man is a carrot
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tie and beat... She meant bdsm not the beating we think it is.
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by zolapower: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
U don meant it ?
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by OneCorner: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
virtuous woman.
a man needs to be tied and flogged once in a while to keep the relationship.
maybe once in 3mths cool
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by MhizAJ(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
I don't think it's the physical kinda beating
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by anibirelawal(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
ONLY A GHANAIAN.
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
she didn't mention the butt plugs she uses to peg him silly . many people with a PREEK are not men. bobrisky ET al. they are married and giving men in marriage a bad name. she is the husband in that marriage, not for beating the man, but for wifeing him
in some part of Ghana and India women are usually the one to pay the bride price, so ayam nt suprise..
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by cybriz82(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Olodo full dis place I swear, na sex beating she dey talk abt, kinda like fetish stuff.
Re: "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing by okwabayi(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2018
She is likely from one of the ethnicities where the female’s family pays the dowry. It’s obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ollie Gee? / Actor, Zubby Michael Crowded By Fans In A Pizza Shop In Owerri / Davido Expecting A Baby From Another Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.