Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes (10779 Views)

9 Essential Tips For Drivers This Harmattan Season / Japan Display Bets On Dashboard Flash For Drivers / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes by seguntijan(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nobody can tell me that the traffic in Lagos is not spiritual, how will I get to the end of the traffic and can't even see a bicycle to blame.
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes by blazer2018: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Error.. Error.. Error...

Nigeria is first. I repeat Nigeria is 1st. Lagos is the worst place to drive in the whole world.

Have u bn to Kolkata or Mumbai? if u haven't, grab all these Indian Movies that were shot on the streets of the aforementioned Cities...trust me, Lagos is learning....ur jaw will drop at how slow the traffic moves in those cities...you can drop from a bus, go into the market, do some grocery shopping at ur own pace and rejoin the same bus without breaking sweat.
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes by verygudbadguy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
blazer2018:

Have u bn to Kolkata or Mumbai? if u haven't, grab all these Indian Movies that were shot on the streets of the aforementioned Cities...trust me, Lagos is learning....ur jaw will drop at how slow the traffic moves in those cities...you can drop from a bus, go into the market, do some grocery shopping at ur own pace and rejoin the same bus without breaking sweat.
lol
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes by redsun(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
There are obviously no rules and regulations on the roads like it is in spheres of nigerian society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEW PLATE NUMBER.. How Much Did You Pay For It? / Tell Us About Your First Car Experience. / Best Gear To Use In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.