Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out (1325 Views)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by Riqueleme(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Firstly...
I want to thank my Schneider 505 M Biro
for depicting this great,beautiful, outstanding, rare gift to human race,rare gift to me.....
Aderonke, Feyikemi.....
Am fortunate enough to know you and to have you....
You are so special to me Aderonke
Accept this token gift from me.....
Riquelme art studio.....
#ballpoint_pen #Schneider_505_M #drawing #cross_haching #hyper_realistic #blue_colour

1 Like

Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Woah! Beautiful smiley

Kudos
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by sholatech(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lovely artwork. And nice lines to support it.
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by Eggcelent(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lovely! Natural!!
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by Riqueleme(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Woah! Beautiful smiley

Kudos
Thanks.....
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by Riqueleme(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
sholatech:
Lovely artwork. And nice lines to support it.
Exactly... Thanks so much
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Someone Special To Me...check It Out by Riqueleme(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Eggcelent:
Lovely! Natural!!
Thanks so much...

(1) (Reply)

Art In Pictures... / Drawing With My Phone / 3 Scams To Avoid During Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.