Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals (4344 Views)

Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Ekiti Govt Promotes 18 Vice- Principals To Principals / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by Yarnvibes(f): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Ekiti State Government has elevated 18 Vice Principals to the post of Principals.

The News Agency if Nigeria (NAN) reports that also promoted are 7 Heads of Departments (HODs) to the post of Vice Principals.

The Chairman of the State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), Chief Abiodun Falayi on Sunday told NAN in Ado Ekiti that the exercise was based on merit.

According to him, it is to fill the consequential vacancies left as a result of retirement of some teachers of secondary schools in the state due to age limit or length of service.

Congratulating the affected officers, the TESCOM boss charged them to remain dedicated to their duties and alert to their responsibilities.

The Chairman said government would continue to reward hard work and dedication to duty, while also not losing sight on punishing indolence and laziness.

He noted that most of the elevated teachers would be transferred from their present schools to new ones.

He directed the beneficiaries to ensure smooth hand over that would not negatively affect academic activities in their respective schools.

Falayi also solicited the continued support of all stakeholders in government’s effort to develop the education sector, stressing the importance of cooperation between host communities and teachers of schools in the State.

http://ekitidefender.com/governor-fayose-promotes-18-vice-principals/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by Pubichairs(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2018
cool since its Fayose his works always make sense to me..I thought its that El-Rufai ..evil begets evil

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by sheguy(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2018
The hero of yoruba land for president.

Any Buhari in ur life, die by fire.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmmm, English is something else. I told a lady my dad is a FARMER, he has a plantain plantation and she also told me her uncle is a farmer, he has a cassava cassavation, yam yamation and maize maization...��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
I'm still looking at her face since yesterday, What should I tell her?
Well, what do you think I should tell her.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
I just promoted my assistant manager... And I am not owing salaries.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by demoBaba: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmm, English is something else. I told a lady my dad is a FARMER, he has a plantain plantation and she also told me her uncle is a farmer, he has a cassava cassavation, yam yamation and maize maization...��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

Just ( thank you)
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by IMASTEX: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Good development
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by sunbbo(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations to them.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
i know u are lieing bt continue..
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by paymentvoucher: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Is this News

Will he pay their arrears??
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by blogbuilder: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2018
need an article writer, content developer,message me asap.... 0.8.0.6.1.6.8.6.2.1.2
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by ArcFresky(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
cool since its Fayose his works always make sense to me..I thought its that El-Rufai ..evil begets evil
Smh...... shine your eyes...
All naa format
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by ArcFresky(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2018
undecided

Please let us not yet laud the politician.
Politics in Nigeria is showbiz.
The guy owes salaries, yet promoting people.

In osun for example, a school may have 400 pupils, 4 regular teachers, 4 vice principals and 1 principal.
The workload is den placed on corpers and the tiny regular teaching force.

The vps no longer teach.

My point is , what is d essense of the promotions that lead to no increasein salary or the value of education?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by Lumig: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Yarnvibes:
The Ekiti State Government has elevated 18 Vice Principals to the post of Principals.

The News Agency if Nigeria (NAN) reports that also promoted are 7 Heads of Departments (HODs) to the post of Vice Principals.

The Chairman of the State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), Chief Abiodun Falayi on Sunday told NAN in Ado Ekiti that the exercise was based on merit.

According to him, it is to fill the consequential vacancies left as a result of retirement of some teachers of secondary schools in the state due to age limit or length of service.

Congratulating the affected officers, the TESCOM boss charged them to remain dedicated to their duties and alert to their responsibilities.

The Chairman said government would continue to reward hard work and dedication to duty, while also not losing sight on punishing indolence and laziness.

He noted that most of the elevated teachers would be transferred from their present schools to new ones.

He directed the beneficiaries to ensure smooth hand over that would not negatively affect academic activities in their respective schools.

Falayi also solicited the continued support of all stakeholders in government’s effort to develop the education sector, stressing the importance of cooperation between host communities and teachers of schools in the State.

http://ekitidefender.com/governor-fayose-promotes-18-vice-principals/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44
Despite owing the state University many months of subvention, as a result, dragged them into the present strike action. EKSU ASUU IS ON STRIKE COURTESY FAYOSE'S NEGLECT AND HIGH HANDEDNESS
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by BlueRayDick: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2018
Promote and then owe them salary

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by skubido(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

go check her wella maybe she dey ok, make e no b like say something don do her
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by akinyemi0103(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2018
18 vice principal nd u ar here makin noise..
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by cpu2006(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2018
promoting vice principal is your achievement haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Governor!. what a pity. Nigeria is one chance. I beg waiting I go eat this morning jare cos am filling hungry
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Promotes 18 Vice Principals by salesforce: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Baxibox Mobile Pos (mpos) / What's It Like Working At An Oil Rig Job? / Current Working Conditions & Opportunities In Nigerian Capital Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.