Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need A Current Account With Company Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Current Account With Company Name (904 Views)

Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account Without Having A Current Account Referee / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Nigeria Q1’18 Trade Report: Current Account Dominated By Petroleum Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Current Account With Company Name by skyhighweb(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
any one with account of such not being used anymore?
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by balqees004(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
What do you want to use it for? I have a current account with company name

1 Like

Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by skyhighweb(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
balqees004:
What do you want to use it for? I have a current account with company name
can i pm u lets talk more over there? thanks
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by barapistis(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
skyhighweb:
any one with account of sure not being used anymore?

So what is the real deal with this current account

What about a current account with a virtual ATM from Gtbank

Just wondering why you need go far
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by skyhighweb(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
barapistis:

So what is the real deal with this current account

What about a current account with a virtual ATM from Gtbank

Just wondering why you need go far
with a company name?

d whole cac thing is just fucking annoying
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by barapistis(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
skyhighweb:
with a company name?

d whole cac thing is just fucking annoying

I understand your plight bro,my is in use so it may not be suitable

I have fcmb corporate account

And since you into ICT..its feats also,

I only made that suggestion thinking you could go private instead of through a proxy

Lastly

I did the registration over a two month period with an insider agent for 20,000

That was may last year,

May be you intend going for a limited..this may even bring more problem with that yeye requirement from effc before banks can give you an account

Lol,CAC even went on strike during the course of the registration.. Niger issues

I actually used an agent because... I feel I cannot be looking at codes and still be thinking of their endless problems
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by Bigdaddy234: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by MetroBaba1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
barapistis:

I only made that suggestion thinking you could go private instead of through a proxy

Lastly

That was may last year,

May be you intend going for a limited..this may even bring more problem with that yeye requirement from effc before banks can give you an account

Lol,CAC even went on strike during the course of the registration.. Niger issues

I actually used an agent because... I feel I cannot be looking at codes and still be thinking of their endless problems

Can You Assist Me? I Want To Register Mine
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by skyhighweb(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
barapistis:

Lastly

That was may last year,

I only made that suggestion thinking you could go private
instead of through a proxy.

i don't understand that part
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by barapistis(m): 5:12am On Jan 22, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Can You Assist Me? I Want To Register Mine

Sure ,bear in mind that i am not in Lagos
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by barapistis(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2018
skyhighweb:
I only made that suggestion thinking you could go private
instead of through a proxy.

i don't understand that part

OK,I meant what if you get somebody who can provide an instant gtb account with an ATM

So you won't need to see the person before you can withdraw your money

...but it appears you Actually need an Account with a corporate name

I believe only a close associate can get you this

Also watch out for the account you get

If scuml number hasn't been applied to the account

You may have to avoid it...especially when its a limited

Goodluck
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by MetroBaba1(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2018
barapistis:

Sure ,bear in mind that i am not in Lagos

Either Am I In Lagos Also.
Re: I Need A Current Account With Company Name by skyhighweb(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2018
barapistis:

OK,I meant what if you get somebody who can provide an instant gtb account with an ATM

So you won't need to see the person before you can withdraw your money

...but it appears you Actually need an Account with a corporate name

I believe only a close associate can get you this

Also watch out for the account you get

If scuml number hasn't been applied to the account

You may have to avoid it...especially when its a limited

Goodluck
yh coperate one is wat i need

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Write Proposal On Bar And Soft Drinks Depot / Instaprints: How To Get $50 Per Pictures Using Instagram / Clothes Market In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.