Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) (14022 Views)

Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. / 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
RRS nabs 5 for robbing 58 year old woman of local and foreign currencies, jewelry and phone in Ketu on New Year Eve

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-rrs-arrest-gang-of-5-for-robbing.html

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trully He was Born Innocent but girls really spoilt him...... perfect caption for the situation and picture grin grin
BIG IDIOT grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by alegbeleye(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Poor robbing the poor. its really absurd.
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Made1414(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Israeljones:
Trully He was Born Innocent but girls really spolit him...... perfect caption for the situation and picture grin grin
BIG IDIOT grin grin

Criminals
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by pol23: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
The country is so hard that people are selling the life mfor petty things...
I'm not supporting this theives...but this country is as hard as concrete...
If you've ever watch Natgeo wild and see goats drinking water in a Crocodile pools,watching the crocs and trying to be safe while they drink...it's because they have less option...

3 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by celestialthrone(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
see what poverty and brainlessness can make some people do.. to think there parents did naming ceremony and called people to eat jollof rice when they were born..

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
This people can rob a toddler. Bunch of lazy fools.
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
where are the recovered items?? this uniform men go use am hold body, and then push everything to these idiots head
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Kpilo101: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Israeljones:
Trully He was Born Innocent but girls really spolit him...... perfect caption for the situation and picture grin grin
BIG IDIOT grin grin

When sex dolls no dey make man steal. Yeye grin grin grin
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Naxtrad(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Too bad...
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by tolexy123: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
The caption on that guy's shirt cracks my rib grin
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
vvv
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by Dizu(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Truly born innocent but girl spoilt him

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by leo047: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
I was born innocent but girls spoiled me

3 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by gerald009: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Naxtrad:
Too bad...
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
5 elderly fools. Haba! age and wisdom are not partners. When your mate is busy working beyond his doctorate in Sango Ota.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
I won't say men re becoming robbers like they re so quick to stereotype Nigerian women negatively. No to sexism ❤
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by edward1106(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
It seems people no longer think anymore. These group of give stole, maybe they did and just maybe no life was lost. I condemn their act but I wonder what could be said about the hardened, criminal minded politicians whose works lead to death of hundreds. Do they think they are smart or what?
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by iukpe: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Are the police out of hand cuffs?

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by CountDooku(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Israeljones:
BIG IDIOT grin grin
LMAO
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by coachee247: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
a day for the owner will surely come shaaa ni, therefore robbers and Scammers at large and in government repent
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by richardddon: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
won't say men re becoming robbers like they re so quick to stereotype Nigerian women negatively. No to sexism ❤

I don't understand your context of stereotyping women negatively in this case. It's clearly a case of robbery
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Maka why

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by BTT(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ok o.

So you were born innocent but girls SPOLIED you.

Don't worry, our police guys go REPIARER you.

Idiots.
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by crisycent: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hahahahaha devil took time to disgrace that guy with the funny t-shirt. Of all days to be caught stealing, he wore an epic t-shirt!

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by thedondada(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Israeljones:
Trully He was Born Innocent but girls really spoilt him...... perfect caption for the situation and picture grin grin
BIG IDIOT grin grin

Lol

At first I didn't get your comment till I looked at the pic again.

Lol

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by thedondada(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
iukpe:
Are the police out of hand cuffs?

At least they have rubbers.

Sometimes they use the suspects clothes to the him up. I've seen shirts and singlets used to tie suspects before.
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
tolexy123:
The caption on that guy's shirt cracks my rib grin

We know them.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by fajob: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Israeljones:
BIG IDIOT grin grin

Lols, Serious Dumbo... Best caption ever grin

Re: RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) by bionixs: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
247frolicboss:
RRS nabs 5 for robbing 58 year old woman of local and foreign currencies, jewelry and phone in Ketu on New Year Eve

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-rrs-arrest-gang-of-5-for-robbing.html

their guns and knives,please

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Charged With ‘murder’ For The Gruesome Lynching Of Military Officer In Ghana / Man To Be Flogged 10 Times For Stealing Phone / 60-year-old Woman Bites Off 22-year-old Man’s Ear In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.