Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures (34653 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by BAILMONEY: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Tocheagle:
Yul somehow looks like Rochas okorocha in the first picture grin
BUT YUL NOR WEAR ROACHES TIE NOW☹️
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Rigel95(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2018
funmilade4real:

How that one take enter this thread?
check my signature.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by joenor(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2018
wink
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2018
See as dem resemble smiley
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by DonaTee(f): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2018
dreamworld:
Why is It that after some times of living together, husband and wife Start looking alike, like they are siblings

They dated from yr1 in uni. They looked Alike from day 1. I still have their wedding jotter.....they used deir dating pix for the cover

Cute couple
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Munirahumoru: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Congratulations to u both
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by OgahBohz: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2018
dreamworld:
Why is It that after some times of living together, husband and wife Start looking alike, like they are siblings

not in all cases o ...
my papa is now so phucking ugly .

ND my mumsi is still so pretty like a dove

atimes I wonder if d man jazz d woman, cuz she too pretty for himm ...

not to say ..my Dad is a nice man anyways ...!!
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by webngnews: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Gud
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by funkyprincess(f): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2018
oshe11:
I have seen the WIFE but still looking for the BEAUTIFUL
the only tru comment on dis post

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by labelle123(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na this kind celebration we wan see no banky w own wey never reach 3months
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Threebear(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
greatme2good:

I'm wondering if you live with them though.
I used to work as a production assistant and assistant director in Nollywood. So chill, I know everything about your celebs including the ones they don't want people to know. grin

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Dhorcas(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
dreamworld:

Everything Don mix together cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Dhorcas(f): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is better.
Not some lousy celebration which isn't up to a year.

Keep counting Yul. Love your movies.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by dopemama(f): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chai see TAta oo... She hasn't changed a bit... Her mum's shop was beside mine mum shop in ogundele airforce Gate, I know ur mum is smiling from heaven! .. Rest on mama Aligwe we ll always remember you mama
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by PhenomenalAustin: 1:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Threebear:
I remember back in 2008 ,when his wife used to follow him to set grin
Yul sha is an unrepentant womaniser and she constantly on his case, even measured the time he was allowed to kiss an actress.
Good times

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Carries Dija's Son [PICS] / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits / Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.