Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How To Setup Ecommerce Store On Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup Ecommerce Store On Blogger Blog (349 Views)

How To Setup Ecommerce Features Into Drupal Website In 2021? / Free SSL Certificate Enable On Blogger Blog On Custom Domain Within Your Blogger / Migrate From HTTP To HTTPS On Blogger Blog With Custom Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Ecommerce Store On Blogger Blog by hennyholla17(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ecommerce is one of the best ways to make money from blogging. Ecommerce helps to sell services and products. With this tutorial, you will be able to create a nice well designed ecommerce store.
You can make money without AdSense or posting ads. Take a look at this blog well, you won't find any advertisement anywhere. How then do I make my money? Through ecommerce.

You can add shopping bag, new items, payment gateways, payment instructions and many more. It is all embedded in one eBook.

Not only will you learn how to create an ecommerce store, you also have reseller's right to the eBook.
Meaning you can sell it to anybody at any price you wish.

Why do I need an ecommerce store?
Like i mentioned earlier, Ecommerce store will help you sell your products fast. Apart from that, you can become an affiliate of a friend and help them sell their own product through your ecommerce store. The best thing about ecommerce store is that you don't have to wait to reach payments threshold before you can withdraw you earnings. Your earnings are immediately withdrawn to your bank account or through any payment gateway of your choice.

How will I set it up?
The manual is in this eBook. It is as easier as creating a new gmail account. No coding skills required. Just sign up and start.
How will my ecommerce store look like?
Well, the looks of your ecommerce store depends on how well you design it but don't worry, this eBook has got you covered.

How much is the eBook?
Don't be scared, the price is easily affordable. It costs just N700 only OR you can drop 5 unique and original posts.

Rules for posting
Post must be 100% original
Post must be up to or more than 500 words
Post must not have been previously published anywhere else including your blog.
Post must be on any guide and must be informative.
No backlinks
Add relevant images where needed

How can I get my copy?
You can get yours by contacting hennyhizzy@gmail.com with the subject "ecommerce store eBook".
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Re: How To Setup Ecommerce Store On Blogger Blog by Captleverage: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
E book ko z book ni abeg make una go YouTube get better video illustrations on how to do this for FREE

(1) (Reply)

Blog Marketing – How To Market Your Blog To Gain Audience / Simple Ways To Grow An Interactive Audience - Basic Blogging Strategy / If You Making Less Than N300,000, We Need To Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.