Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue (6289 Views)

Free Guest Posting Site For 2020 All Niches / Why Guest Posting Is An Advantage For Internet Marketing / How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you've been receiving frequent request from guest posters, it's likely your blog authority have reached a stage that you should conveniently monetize it through sponsored post offerings. Most seo marketers would usually approach you as guest posters, and only when you turn down the offer would they come clean to ask for price for sponsored post. So wise up!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Most of our current clients first contacted us for guest posting relationship, but after replying that we do not accept guest posts, they now came back asking for price for sponsored post. If you have similar experience, kindly share below as a lesson for others!

3 Likes

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by yomalex(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Questechie It seems that's their new tactic

1 Like

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2018
yomalex:
Questechie It seems that's their new tactic
You get it, bro! grin
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2018
They pay as much as $50 - $100 per post, even with them writing the articles. You only copy & paste and get paid! Nothing is more easier! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by IamShiningStar(f): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
questechie:
They pay as much as $50 - $100 per post, even with them writing the articles. You only copy & paste and get paid! Nothing is more easier! cool
This is amazing!
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 23, 2018
IamShiningStar:
This is amazing!
We've effectively monetized our blog with sponsored post offerings, that even for normal guest posts, there is an admin fee! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by IamShiningStar(f): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
questechie:

You can see why [url]questechie.com[/url] don't give a damn about AdSense! grin
yeah! though for that to be happening it means you churn out original unique contents, that are meaningful and useful to their audience, if not, they for no send you message oo, so I applaud you for that.

So copy and paste bloggers beware, it's not for you! You can do better sha!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Just received a new guest post request, from Anchor free, and haven turned it down, they are now considering to sponsor. cool

3 Likes

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
IamShiningStar:
Though for that to be happening it means you churn out original unique contents, that are meaningful and useful to their audience, if not, they for no send you message oo, so I applaud you for that.

So copy and paste bloggers beware, it's not for you! You can do better sha!

Yeah! It sure takes meaningful and useful contents to break through in blogging. And lots of work too, especially around SEO, because without traffic your good content will be useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by klassd(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
questechie:

Yeah! It sure takes meaningful and useful contents to break through in blogging. And lots of work too, especially around SEO, because without traffic your good content will be useless.

Nwanne can you teach me some SEO secret I'm a new blogger

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
klassd:

Nwanne can you teach me some SEO secret I'm a new blogger
There's no foolproof formula for search engine optimization, just a couple of basic steps, but most especially the on page factors are the fundamentals. Ensure template is fully structured data compliant and well researched contents, then the rest follows. Albeit, you'd need to give link building a little push.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by hustla(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2018
questechie:

There's no foolproof formula for search engine optimization, just a couple of basic steps, but most especially the on page factors are the fundamentals. Ensure template is fully structured data compliant and well researched contents, then the rest follows. Albeit, you'd need to give link building a little push.

The link building, are those ones on fiver good enough or just plain junk?

How do you build your own links?
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
hustla:

The link building, are those ones on fiver good enough or just plain junk?

How do you build your own links?

I wouldn't recommend buying links off fivrr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by hustla(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2018
questechie:

I wouldn't recommend buying links off fivrr!

How do you build Yours?
And why don't you recommend off fiver? I just saw the gigs
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2018
hustla:

How do you build Yours?
And why don't you recommend off fiver? I just saw the gigs

Such links bought off fiverr are spammy and low quality, even as Google is against buying links, such low quality links does more harm than good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by hustla(m): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2018
questechie:

Such links bought off fiverr are spammy and low quality, even as Google is against buying links, such low quality links does more harm than good.

How about the traffic from FIVER?
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Authoreety: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2018
Vggg
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Fanatique: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2018
this is just plain greediness. if someone have something nice to post on your blog allow the person to do so. one day you too will be in the need of link building access.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by zinosleek(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Guest posting is another way of making money, but it may not be as frequent. One should take advantage of all ways of making money blogging. Here are some reasons you may not be making money http://www.wikizino.com.ng/2018/01/6-reasons-why-you-are-not-making-money.html

1 Like

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Joelsblog(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Biko me i am looking for sponsored posts....
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by BiafranBushBoy: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Joelsblog:
Biko me i am looking for sponsored posts....

On your copy and paste blog?

Smh...
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2018
I just check out your blog I noticed you don't write long post, and u claim your post are unique and you have lots of traffic.

My question is those that always say lengthy post is the best for SEO are they always correct?
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by Tjesctacy(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2018
I want to build backlinks to my site, if you are have a quality site with good content and moderate traffic, let's exchange backlink.
www.herbalpharmal.com

1 Like

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by polimaf(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for this info op... I get tons of guest post weekly for free and I always accept. I will employ your technique now.
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by CastedAyo: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

On your copy and paste blog?
Smh...
Kilode na
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by VocalWalls: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2018
chid76:
ahahaha Adsense is still the way

AdSense needs traffic to earn a reasonable sum.
Guest posting can fetch you an average income even without traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by BiafranBushBoy: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2018
CastedAyo:

Kilode na

How you do.
Re: Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Nice info. My blog will be up by running soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside / Free: Generate Gsm Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.