Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,466 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single (810 Views)

Melaniechoco And Mhiz Gold Cleared The Air / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
#Science Students Hit Single that was released few weeks back has generated positive /Negative reactions from fans,celebrity, and Nigerians as a whole,But here is what olamide has to say to you all

Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
More

Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by Kenzico(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ok...Till we see the Video oh! Next thread please
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Front page........Loading grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wake me up when it reaches fp
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by helpsystem: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
If u take ur time to get the irony of the song, it depicts drug abuse leads to insanity
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by christiancy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
damage control... sing well my bro n get a nice ecolades... which one is science student... one love

1 Like

Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by Darkknightt(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2018
The beat is what I love the most

#shakushaku
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by doyinisaac(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2018
emwyy:
Wake me up when it reaches fp
Set alarm for your phone joor,we sef wan sleep

1 Like

Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2018
lanregbade:
Front page........Loading grin grin cheesy cheesy

Where is your password to FP?
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2018
MasViews:

Where is your password to FP?
#You are my password I swear
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2018
angry angry
helpsystem:
If u take ur time to get the irony of the song, it depicts drug abuse leads to insanity
grin grin grin angry
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2018
helpsystem:
Hmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2018
christiancy:
damage control... sing well my bro n get a nice ecolades... which one is science student... one love
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by OboOlora(f): 5:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Not his fault, I blame his foolish fans! Meaningless noise when they should be listening to Brymo or Bez and learn!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Its their time with all these hits...

Check my signature and contact me
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2018
OboOlora:
Not his fault, I blame his foolish fans! Meaningless noise when they should be listening to Brymo or Bez and learn!
Really, please what song would that be?? shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single by lanregbade(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2018
AvailableCofOLa:
Its their time with all these hits...

Check my signature and contact me
You no get signature joor

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Late OJB Jezreel Residence Over His N50million Property / See The Policewoman’s Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo) / Amber Rose Dyes Her 4-year-old Son's Hair Blonde ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.