Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression (962 Views)

Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App / Nairalanders Please I Need A Job Depression Is Killing Me / Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by MYHUBBY: 2:11am On Jan 22, 2018
my name is Timothy, i am a graduate of philosophy, I have been home close to a year now. I read posts of nairalander sharing testimonies on how they got jobs on Nairaland. I have applied and participated in some interviews but nothing is popping up yet and I'm tired of waiting already

please help a brother too, any office assistant works, personal assistant or even house help with a good hearted people. I would be greatful

I am smart, bold, transparent with a stable character.
very fast in handling things.
proficient in ms-office, ms-word and ms-access
I am creative in thinking
dutiful and modest
Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by MYHUBBY: 2:17am On Jan 22, 2018
I beg of you good people of nairaland, don't just view please assist a depressed brother. I hate idleness so much

I need to get engage with something
Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:51am On Jan 22, 2018
I feel your pain bro. try and get a skill while still searching for a job. I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by Iceberg3: 1:56pm On May 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:
my name is Timothy, i am a graduate of philosophy, I have been home close to a year now. I read posts of nairalander sharing testimonies on how they got jobs on Nairaland. I have applied and participated in some interviews but nothing is popping up yet and I'm tired of waiting already

please help a brother too, any office assistant works, personal assistant or even house help with a good hearted people. I would be greatful

dutiful and modest

I stay in Lagos at Ikorodu precisely

I am ready to provide my full details, introduce anyone who could assist, to my relatives.

I'm depressed and down, please come to my aid with job.

number to reach me, 07080939921

And you have time to quote people on here and type rubbish and tag them"useless entity"

Honestly l hope you are out of this.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by MYHUBBY: 4:28pm On May 06, 2018
Iceberg3:

And you have time to quote people on here and type rubbish and tag them"useless entity"

Honestly l hope you are out of this.

pls can you requote all my posts so that you can make a point, someone like you that beg people for money online is trying to make joke of someone hunting for job which you don't have idea of his present position, the joke is on you dummy

are you not a nonentity, to think someone would be proud at home having u as son is the irony of life

pls grow up before your case return to the rehabilitation center. dig more of it and lemme continue bringing you down to your level here

I won't cease to tame imbeciles like u here till you grow up
Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by Iceberg3: 6:47pm On May 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:

pls can you requote all my posts so that you can make a point, someone like you that beg people for money online is trying to make joke of someone hunting for job which you don't have idea of his present position, the joke is on you dummy

are you not a nonentity, to think someone would be proud at home having u as son is the irony of life

pls grow up before your case return to the rehabilitation center. dig more of it and lemme continue bringing you down to your level here

I won't cease to tame imbeciles like u here till you grow up

Quit laughing @ yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by FunnyDude(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2018
Look for schools around you and apply for a teaching job. At all at all na winch my brother. From there you will spread your tentacles for the big shot. Idleness is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by Tunagee(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2018
FunnyDude:
Look for schools around you and apply for a teaching job. At all at all na winch my brother. From there you will spread your tentacles for the big shot. Idleness is very bad.

Good one. The problem is most Nigerian fresh graduates are looking for comfortable jobs. Why does the guy not look for some marketing jobs, even if salary no dey, still use that one dey find another job. I started with a marketing job(commission only) for a telecom firm, and after 3 months they moved me to another dept called Key Account dept with salary attached. Later a GSM company came to buy the company 100% and I became a part of the GSM company. Most Nigerian youths are lazy; waiting for a chevron and Mobil jobs before they can say they have a job. Most companies are looking for marketers. Start from there first, then network yourself. There are several insurance companies,banks looking for marketers. Marketing does not kill. Also he could learn a skill and provide service where such is needed.Simple.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression by patako: 9:50pm On May 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:

dutiful and modest

I stay in Lagos at Ikorodu precisely

I am ready to provide my full details, introduce anyone who could assist, to my relatives.

I'm depressed and down, please come to my aid with job.

number to reach me, 07080939921

Please try and look for a school be it primary school around you. I am sure you will get a better work from there.

(1) (Reply)

Winfoods Limited / Is This Legal? / Frsc List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Cbt Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.