Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive (508 Views)

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive by jakD: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
What's happening in Nigeria?
Why is Buhari's administration in support of this Fulani killings?
Reason why you should know the Nigerian army isn't in support of the Fulani killings BUT THE PRESIDENT IS.

I had a chat with a soldier who told me why soldiers aren't getting any progress or victory over the Fulani.
Soldiers deployed to Benue state were given standing orders to ONLY capture the Fulani alive and NOT to shoot at them. He made me understand too that government is mobilizing 5000 soldiers that will be sent to both Benue and Taraba state respectively. These soldiers will get same order to only capture the Fulani alive if they are eventually mobilized and deployed to the two states.
Meanwhile, A woman in Idoani, Ondo state was said to have been kidnapped by same Fulani herdsmen. I just hope Ondo state governor will quickly sweep into action to contain and caution these acts.

Why is the president bluntly doing this?
This MUST stop.
Re: Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive by marooh: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Why alive?
SAS shoot at sight kiss
Re: Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive by jakD: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2018
marooh:
Why alive?
kiss

The president is happy with them!
Re: Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive by wakaman: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Yanmiri speculations

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Given Order To Capture Fulani Herdsmen Alive by wakaman: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Yanmiri speculation

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality In Okwelle Imo State / 3 Years Old Boy Accidentally Shot 9-year-old Cousin / Stranger Kidnaps 3-year-old Girl From School After Tricking Her Brother With N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.