Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) (20408 Views)

Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) by ndat(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
There has been an increase in violent crimes in this APC government. Failed government.
just show me where they mentioned APC in this post, at least pity the family and friends
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
debolayinka:

Bros, I dey Kebbi now. It's just a silent state in Nigeria. Concerning, the condition of the state, baba, everywhere in Naija is the same. We self dey feel the sufferings ooooo, but the people are peaceful, and you know bad news sell faster than good news. You don't come into the news if you don't have a problem to complain about or a victory to celebrate, both of which they don't have.

The only good news they have here is peace.

Well then, may the God of Peace continue to sustain and protect you all from whatever evil plans the enemy may be cooking IJN., Amen.

I bet, though, your harmattan must be really something to talk about.

Rip to the poor young man!
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) by justice2100: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rest in peace. "Everyone has to die eventually, but the important thing is to die well" you die in defence of justice, may Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Well then, may the God of Peace continue to sustain and protect you all from whatever evil plans the enemy may be cooking IJN., Amen.

I bet, though, your harmattan must be really something to talk about.

Rip to the poor young man!

That's not true. The harmattan is very friendly this year.
Re: NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Allahumo Ighifirillahu War'amhu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.