Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba (842 Views)

"Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts / Actress Lilian Esoro Looks Radiant In New Photo / 'I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'- Actress Lilian Afegbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by WotzupNG: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Actress Lilian Afegbai shared an emotional post on Instagram stating how she's always falling for the wrong guys.

She also wished she had listened to her mum's advice to keep her virginity.

Her post:

All she wanted was true love,but she always falls for the wrong ones.When people see pretty girls they think we have it all figured out and our shit put together,but hey we don’t! I wish I listened to my mother and remained a VIRGIN. Ps:These guys ain’t loyal #celebacyisthenewbae

photo source: lillyafe

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/wish-listened-mother-virgin-actress-lilian-afegbai.html

Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by LesbianBoy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
One sharp guy don fvck this one pvssy come run away grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by marooh: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
First 2018 truth version's 10.0 grin
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by marooh: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
First 2018 truth version's 10.0 grin

So tell me! How wide is it now?
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by donstan18: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by LesbianBoy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Meanwhile......in her mumu mind does she think withholding sex will make guys loyal. She dey craze. As for her wishing she had listened to her mum about being a virgin

A pvssy fvcked CANNOT be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by ammyluv2002(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
You can still make amends by passing this same message to your kids & pray they listen to you.
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by dahunsy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hehehehehehehe......wake up sis....no time for regrets!!! Plus when these bunch of disloyal guys dey bleep u..swear say u no enjoy am? Swear say u no dey ride them cheesy grin swear say u no chop their money u can't eat ur cake n still have it my dear
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by kingem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
all this IG actress
I don't know this one o undecided
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by WotzupNG: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile......in her mumu mind does she think withholding sex will make guys loyal. She dey craze. As for her wishing she had listened to her mum about being a virgin

A pvssy fvcked CANNOT be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It can only be refvcked

- wotzupng 2018(update quote)
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by newsynews: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
ammyluv2002:
You can still make amends by passing this same message to your kids & pray they listen to you.
This slay mama will ensure her kids make worse mistakes.

lalasticlala
Re: ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

No it doesn’t make the guy loyal it gives you peace of mind

Staying a virgin or being celibate isn’t done for the man but for the woman. It’s all for her well being: body, soul and spirit

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Believe Ms Dorcas Shola Fapson May Be Lying / I Am Marrying My Son Coz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregnant / Photos: Meet A Man Who Feeds And Plays With Strange Crocodiles For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.