Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Onitsha City Skyline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha City Skyline (4805 Views)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
50 years ago there was no standing structure here, today the case is different.

Onitsha is home to the highest concentration of highrise residential buildings, its the city's signature .

specific locations of these shots are known to anybody familiar with Onitsha.

Credit to the various Photographers

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Blakjewelry(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
But that place dirty sha

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Onitsha neigbourhoods, Anambra State

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Onitsha View from Aerial Camera

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Onitsha City, Anambra State.

Credit to various Photographer

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
Blakjewelry:
But that place dirty sha
[/s]

Can we See your boxer and singlet grin grin grin grin grin grin ?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by horsepower101: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op what's the purpose of this thread. That picture has been posted a million times already. If you are going to open a new thread about anambra, then post brand new pictures.

Stop recycling the same old pictures and opening unnecessary threads
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
horsepower101:
Op what's the purpose of this thread. That picture has been posted a million times already. If you are going to open a new thread about anambra, then post brand new pictures.

[/s]

Is it your picture?
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Yyeske(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Come to think of it, this was a city that was leveled down years ago and without any support rose to become one of the prominent cities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Sprumbabafather: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
horsepower101:

na wa foe you o
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by hornyofife: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
horsepower101:

Also there are to many threads on anambra...I think it is better to put everything into one and keep the thread alive......If the previous anambra thread, which was heading for page 600 had been maintained, it would be heading to its 1000th page....

We should take a clue from Enugu and IMO threads which have been consistent in updating theirs. Anambra is updating too, but are all scattered into different threads..Not trying to compare states oooo, am just voicing my personal opinion before some idiots start their dog fight here.
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by horsepower101: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
hornyofife:

Also there are to many threads on anambra...I think it is better to put everything into one and keep the thread alive......If the previous anambra thread, which was heading for page 600 had been maintained, it would be heading to its 1000th page....

We should take a clue from Enugu and IMO threads which have been consistent in updating theirs. Anambra is updating too, but are all scattered into different threads..Not trying to compare states oooo, am just voicing my personal opinion before some idiots start their dog fight here.

We know that the previous anambra thread got to 600 because of disgusting pictures, arguments and e-fights by notorious immature characters. I am just tired of the recycling of the same old pictures.
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
i dont even mind if we recycle the picture some billion times, we will make sure that out of 10 bad pictures of Anambra posted by the enemies another 1000 of good pictures are posted to counter them.

If the enemies must post recycle pictures , even those they got from other states and horrible cities to post as Anambra Cities we must recycle ours to counter the recycled lies.

As long as the pictures are authentic i dont give a ratass how many times they have been recycled.
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Onitsha is very beautiful if our government will take environmental issues serious, we need more trees, green areas and closed drainages in Onitsha.

Anambra State is very robust and economically strong, from manufacturing to services to trading to academics, agriculture, tourism, cultural and religious activities , Anambra economy is our of the most diversified in Nigeria and wealth are evenly distributed.

onitsha is very beautiful

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by AnambraDota: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Streets are well laid

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Blakjewelry(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
AnambraDota:
[s][/s]
Can we See your boxer and singlet grin grin grin grin grin grin ?
If you be babe pm me na, I will gladly show em to you
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Not bad. But I think you should do away with the colour-filtered pix to enable us view the natural beauty of the city.
That aside, Nigerians need to stop creating threads like this.Threads that massage the ego of our incompetent leaders should be frowned upon.They are the reason why our leaders ignore other parts of their states because no one is talking about the slums and no one wants to admit his state has slums. The day we start posting pictures of problem zones in our states rather than the few eyecatching ones, nigeria will start progressing.
I'm not trying to bring down your thread op, I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Basiljoe: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Aboguede(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
No. You are very wrong and also a very big lier and hypocrite. Maybe you lost the sense of evolution and u are still livingin the 1990s.

Sorry mr. Poverty. Onitsha is my city and we are living in the 21st century pricisly...2018.

I stayed in lagos abuja and abk but to be sincere, anambra is ahead and people are not hungry in Anambra even d lowest is better dan d average in lagos and abj abk.

Security in onitsha is better dan lagos vi. Every thing is beter in Anambra except u hv not been thete since 2011[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Onitsha City Skyline by Basiljoe: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? / Get Your Internationl Passport (ecowas) One Day At Immigration Office / Study And Work In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.