Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Right Treatment For Dandruff. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Right Treatment For Dandruff. (1012 Views)

The Right Treatment For Diabetes / 3 Reasons Why Peoples Failed To Get The Right Treatment For Acne. / Best Natural Hair Treatments For Dandruff (DIY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Treatment For Dandruff. by gr8tone: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please my Doctors in the house, does Dandruff really has a treatment? I have tried some ointment on it including fulcine but all have not worked. The itching is terrible and the dust on my hair always reminds me of my childhood days. The experience is not nice please, I need help.
Re: The Right Treatment For Dandruff. by NancyMomo(f): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello, gr8tone. Sorry for this super late response, but if you're still around my advice could be helpful for ya. First of all, you need to provide more information about your hair type, length, age. Your job and living area also affect your health. Fulcine is a great option if you're really diagnosed with fungal infection causing dandruff. But if you're suffering from seborrheic dermatitis then you should pay attention to of these shampoos. From my experience, Biotin and Nizoral shampoos are very potent in this case and one of it should help you I hope.
Re: The Right Treatment For Dandruff. by AngryParrot1: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
gr8tone:
Please my Doctors in the house, does Dandruff really has a treatment? I have tried some ointment on it including fulcine but all have not worked. The itching is terrible and the dust on my hair always reminds me of my childhood days. The experience is not nice please, I need help.
Apply lemon juice right on your scalp before bed for one week.
Re: The Right Treatment For Dandruff. by gr8tone: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
NancyMomo:
Hello, gr8tone. Sorry for this super late response, but if you're still around my advice could be helpful for ya. First of all, you need to provide more information about your hair type, length, age. Your job and living area also affect your health. Fulcine is a great option if you're really diagnosed with fungal infection causing dandruff. But if you're suffering from seborrheic dermatitis then you should pay attention to of these shampoos. From my experience, Biotin and Nizoral shampoos are very potent in this case and one of it should help you I hope.
Thank you greatly for your information. But I don't think the nature of my job and my living area is an issue. I have not run a test for it. But I will appreciate it if you can still assist me with the required dosage of the fulcine. Thank you so much
Re: The Right Treatment For Dandruff. by Mercybeautykraf(f): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
The cure for dandruff depends on the cause. However, there are different treatments. The treatments are basically topical. You can use shampoos and ointments that contain cosmetics.

You can also use Ayurveda to cure it. Ayurveda is the use of herbs, spices and oils to cure dandruff.

Ayurveda may look as if it is taking time. But it has long term benefits because you will experience fuller and healthier hair
Re: The Right Treatment For Dandruff. by ayurclinic: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Our five detects act as the gateways between the inside and outer domains, as the five extraordinary components of ether, air, fire, water, and earth dance the dance of creation around and inside us. ayurvedian bunches these five components into three essential kinds of energy and practical rules that are available in everyone and everything. Since there are no single words in English to portray these standards; we utilize the Sanskrit words Vata, Pitta, and Kapha to depict their blends.

(1) (Reply)

Pepsi May Contain Cancer-causing Ingredients / 5 Natural Remedies To Have Pink Lips / Helpful Natural Health Quotes .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.