Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Devils Lair - Episode 1 : A Story By Nkemjika Okeke - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devils Lair - Episode 1 : A Story By Nkemjika Okeke (888 Views)

The Devils Touch / The BROKEN PITCH - A Poem By Nkemjika Okeke / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devils Lair - Episode 1 : A Story By Nkemjika Okeke by nkem12345(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
THE DEVILS LAIR

episode 1 .

Saturdays are usually special for most Nigerians . It’s mostly an off work day for corporate employees and possibly a time to relax .
For some others , it’s a perfect day to fix an occasion like a wedding or naming ceremony . It gives everyone an opportunity to come.

I was at my friends house on Thursday morning .
Jobless me.
We had discussed everything ranging from bobrisky to hushpuppi and the convo couldn’t stop . This is usually how I and Matthew talk .
Matt had gone to buy coke for the both of us from “ mama Ebube “ across the street and left me in the room when a black big and beautiful lady walked in . She was just thick and had this air of seduction around her
I love thick girls o ! See how I was salivating my “ hi, good morning “!
“ is Matt around ?”, she asked as we exchanged pleasantries and she walked in .
“ oh yes ! He is around ... he’s coming” , I replied curtly , all the while fixing my eyes on her distracting chest region .
She caught my gaze and gave me a seductive and lip smacking look .

My chest started doing me somehow ! .

“ I cannot miss this girl “, I thought as I looked at her beautiful shape enclosed in a floral print gown . Her light blue eyes and impeccable gap tooth kept me dazed.

It was like I was bewitched !

“ you are handsome “ she looked at me seductively again and smiled .

My entire body was now doing me somehow !
I could swear that my dick had shot out of my khaki shorts and the bulge was very visible .
“ lemme give you my number “ , she smiled again and dipped her hand into bag .
She brought out her phone and a folded paper .
“0”.....”9” ....”0” “, each digit sounded like a raffle draw ticket .
She had called it out and then handed the
Folded paper to me .

“ Can you be an usher for my wedding on Saturday ....?”

If there was a moment when Jesus said “ it is finished “ in the Bible , I have a feeling he saw this day coming .

My bulge deflated like a tube balloon burst by 300 knives , daggers and machetes .
“Wedding keh ?” I had almost blurred out as the body immediately returned back to normal .
I kept up appearances though and behaved like I didn’t hear anything or did not feel pained.
“... you are Matilda... I guess? ..”
“ yes dear .... would you agree to help a sister out ? I really need you around “
The way the word “ sister “ sounded to me was like drinking pap without sugar or milk .

“ I would come .... anything for you my sister “ , I retorted with some sarcasm in my voice .

It looked for a moment that my chance would blow out at that moment . This beautiful girl I was hoping o have some great time with was jumping into the hands of another man in two days time .

Tueh ! My ancestors will weep at my misfortune

But I had other ideas .....

Matthew had come in and introduced his “ cousin “ to me and while they chatted , I sipped my coke and gave Matilda a cynical smile .

I would attend that wedding .....
a wedding that would end up defining my life forever !....

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

Nkemjika Uzodinma Okeke is a creative writer, a social commentator, scriptwriter and an accountant.

(1) (Reply)

FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* / Writers Here. How Do You Write Without Losing Motivation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.