Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,626 members, 7,958,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

"She Was Deceived": Man Speaks About His Sister Who Left Nigeria For Libya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "She Was Deceived": Man Speaks About His Sister Who Left Nigeria For Libya (464 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Man Left Nigeria For Libya With 2 Legs, Returns Back With Crutches. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Was Deceived": Man Speaks About His Sister Who Left Nigeria For Libya by Mandynews(f): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerian man from Ondo state speaks about his who left Nigeria for Libya

He wrote: "My Dear Compatriot, the person in the picture below is my younger sister, Ayoko Abosede, she was decieved to migrate to Libya some years ago.
I expected her to have been among the Libya deportees but no where to be found. She speaks Yoruba fluently. Please my people help me share this message all over until it reaches the authority in charge of evacuating Nigerians in Libya.
Eachtime I see the video and pictures that come from Libya Camps, it brings so much sorrow to my heart.
Somebody said he would have saved more slaves only if they knew they were slaves. Please help me with my blood sisters ignorance.
Please share until it reaches the Nigeria Government Evacuation Team.
I lost my parent cannot afford to lose another
Thank you"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/22/she-was-deceived-man-speaks-about-his-sister-who-left-nigeria-for-libya-photos/

Re: "She Was Deceived": Man Speaks About His Sister Who Left Nigeria For Libya by Sprumbabafather: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
The way they deceive people from the south west these days is alarming, millions of south west people were deceived to vote bubu in 2015, now they are crying.

1 Like

Re: "She Was Deceived": Man Speaks About His Sister Who Left Nigeria For Libya by Ahmed0336(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
angry
Re: "She Was Deceived": Man Speaks About His Sister Who Left Nigeria For Libya by yanabasee(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
She will definitely make it home..... Amin!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Witnessed Cows Take Over An Airport Runway And Prevented An Aircraft From Land / Laden Trucks Falls Down At Coconut Bus Top / Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.