Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men (13818 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by AlexReports(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Veteran nollywood actress Empress Njamah has reacted over an interview she granted to a reporter of Punch Newspaper,  which she disclosed was far from what she said. It was reported that she feels offended when younger men woo her, but the Abuja based actress debunked making such statement as featured on a popular instagram account @instablog9ja. 

See her disclaimer below:

"[b]Hello people.. I woke up this morning and was bombared with several calls calling my attention to the above post from @instablog.. this really got me infuriated because I am not stupid to say such, and part of the reasons I seldom grant interviews. The guy in question chased me for days for an interview because of the reputation I have for punch online... but what I discussed with the punchonline journalist Olusola by name had nothing to do with the above. We only talked about my charity works and beauty tips, and of cos @instablog found it juicy for the publication @punchonline via Olusola... if u cannot produce proof of how you came about how I said the above statement I will take this as an outright defamation of character and demand  an apology. Journalists should understand that they wield a magic wand in the name of what they write and care has to be taken not to mare the xters of the people they write about especially when we take out time to grant them interviews. The masses can consume anything you give them regardless of the truth in the publication. The comments I read from @instablog9ja are disturbing.. @lailasblog @chinnysblog @kemifilaniblog @yawnaijaent @goldmynetv @lindaikejiblog @famousblogng @neeceebosslady @gistonflameblog @mod0jidelanoblog1 @alexreports @instablog9ja"[/b]

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/false-report-veteran-actress-empress.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by AlexReports(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
@alexreports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by rodrirodri(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Leave

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by RentedReality(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
I think Nigerian celebrities should learn to record their interviews

That way when bloggers start putting words in your mouth like someone eating alphabets, you just playback your own recording

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by HOLYDICK(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oshe!!! Damage control cheesy
typical defence strategy of Nigerian celebrities

7 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
EMPRESS U NO KNOW WETIN BE GARNISHING AND ADDING OF SPICE TO SOMETHING TO MAKE IT SWEET AND ENTICING?

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by yanabasee(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
She is one loser for a celebrity.... Ever since she organized a befitting beating for timaya inside her white garment church.....
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by dizon: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Imagine!! Even punch don join all these yeye bloggers with this kind nonsense
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Flexherbal(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
cruzita:
EMPRESS U NO KNOW WETIN BE GARNISHING AND ADDING OF SPICE TO SOMETHING TO MAKE IT SWEET AND ENTICING?

Hahhaha!

To drive traffic to their page.
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by ossaisly(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Haba, chill na grin grin grin grin this is our fatherland where anything goes.

But you now you know that there's also a disadvantage in being a celebrity
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by BruncleZuma: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by zavalskii(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by TheAngry1: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Punch wan spoil market before grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Obierika(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fjub
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by zolajpower: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm.....I don talk am ,sey she will come and refute d claim . celebrity matter and politician is like soaking garri and water to drink . u can't soak garru without water .
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
CUTE LADY WITH STOMACH PAIN:
Doctor: What did you eat last night, young girl?

Cute Lady: Chicken, Pizza, Liver, Sausages, Fish and Wine.

Doctor: Please this is not Facebook. Just be frank and tell me the truth or I'll leave you to die.

Cute Lady: Gari and Beans with borehole water.����

14 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by iamnicer: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Abeg una Goodnight !!

Aunty Empress and press issues

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by martineverest(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
she don dey fear as her younger costomers don dey depart her for fresher meat since they heard about the interview
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Obierika(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thfj
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ordinarily this is not news, but because Alex report was mentioned and because it was Alex reports that brought the "gossip" to nairaland, it becomes "front page material".

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by sinola(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
AlexReports:
Veteran nollywood actress Empress Njamah has reacted over an interview she granted to a reporter of Punch Newspaper,  which she disclosed was far from what she said. It was reported that she feels offended when younger men woo her, but the Abuja based actress debunked making such statement as featured on a popular instagram account @instablog9ja. 

See her disclaimer below:

"[b]Hello people.. I woke up this morning and was bombared with several calls calling my attention to the above post from @instablog.. this really got me infuriated because I am not stupid to say such, and part of the reasons I seldom grant interviews. The guy in question chased me for days for an interview because of the reputation I have for punch online... but what I discussed with the punchonline journalist Olusola by name had nothing to do with the above. We only talked about my charity works and beauty tips, and of cos @instablog found it juicy for the publication @punchonline via Olusola... if u cannot produce proof of how you came about how I said the above statement I will take this as an outright defamation of character and demand  an apology. Journalists should understand that they wield a magic wand in the name of what they write and care has to be taken not to mare the xters of the people they write about especially when we take out time to grant them interviews. The masses can consume anything you give them regardless of the truth in the publication. The comments I read from @instablog9ja are disturbing.. @lailasblog @chinnysblog @kemifilaniblog @yawnaijaent @goldmynetv @lindaikejiblog @famousblogng @neeceebosslady @gistonflameblog @mod0jidelanoblog1 @alexreports @instablog9ja"[/b]

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/false-report-veteran-actress-empress.html?m=0

damage control
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Forzap: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by LesbianBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sexy empress grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by 12345baba(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
She can sue
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by ngwababe(f): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is because Nigerians are sooo addicted to bad news as if their lives depends on it. They can so promote it that even the person involved will need the hand of God not to commit suicide.
Shey na person cast Linda ikeji in-law, we no see am for her blog abi na wall.. O di egwu oo
Nne sue the stupid blogger joor!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol. Abeg, make she find something else vex for. What is this na. Long episode on top nothing.
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Marotzke(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nne, organise relatives go beg Timaya na.
Upon say you collect him motor,
Come say you no do again.
You come organise boys go brush am on top!
Haba! A whole Egberipapa?
Forget say two of una attend that church called "Jehova Sharp Sharp", the bobo fit don report you give Egbesu oo.
No play with these Bayelsa boys oo.
This one wey you go talk something come forget say you talkam.
All the time they tear eye like cat wey dem shave him body.
Okay na.
Kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by itsandi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Story smiley Enjoy interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by eddyslim(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't know what to say
Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by imstrong1: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
She is still lonely and timayaless, how timaya flies, ladies don't play with your timaya

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men by Doerstech(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Every publicity is a good publicity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe Etim’s Hubby's 15 Year-old Son Revealed / Throne Of Lafta With MC Tagwaye Holds With Rib- Cracking Performance / Best Nigerian Musicians By Age (21-39)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.