Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (86360 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by lalasticlala(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
A Facebook user, Camila Carly curses Yahoo boys for killing her friend.... See earlier thread about Classic White's death https://www.nairaland.com/4302139/osun-lady-used-ritual-yahoo

Chai! Yahoo boys have destroy a lot of souls, guys why, can't that devil u guys called native doctors give u Ppl another option of doing your shit than sending innocent souls to their earlier grave,,, imagine this pretty girl killed by Yahoo boys,,,for ritual It's shall never be well to any yahoo boy who have ravish blood,, who have destroy souls,, they will never live to see middle of this month is either they die by accident or go to bed but did not wake up,,, must u guys kill ,,,gush,, plz if u are in my facebook list and you are one of those that consume souls just get lost within 5seconds before thunder strike u death,,,bloody bastard Classic white my dear,,,may your soul rest in peace

Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=406020953192397&id=100013534878366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.406020953192397%3Atl_objid.406020953192397%3Athrowback_story_fbid.406020953192397%3Athid.100013534878366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1517471999%3A3161837699501701175&__tn__=C-R

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by amamahdaniel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Even after seeing these, some girls wouldn't still mind flirting and sleeping around with this 'Yahoo boys' always thinking of the present enjoyment they are getting and not realising some of them are living corpse just roaming about... I pray God give these 'type of girls sense' to work and stop looking for cheap and quick way to make it.... As for these guys, EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER.
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Geestunnar(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Her grammar is enough to even kill someone.

So she even has the guts to say sh1t about their benefactors

276 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thumbs up to the yahoo guys

They said broke guys should not approach them undecided

509 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by tealaw(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol
Keep going after ppl with flashy cars. Una be sharp babes na.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by RentedReality(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Poor girl

That is the danger facing the Snapchat generation - the love of vanity and all that glitters

If she held on to her values as tightly as that top, she'd probably still be alive

My prayers nonetheless

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by ebujany(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
undecided

Slay queen ko naked queen in

#sexdolltakeover

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hoeolosho no be work but they won't listen.

If you are having problems with the risks involved in getting your daily bread, then leave and find another job.

We all have our jobs hazards.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Evablizin(f): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
shocked

Too bad. RIP Classic White.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Taiofil(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Its the trend now in the country!
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by obaataaokpaewu: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
I got tired reading the write-up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by KingLennon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
RIP girl. I once read a post on nairaland when someone was advising the ladies about yahoo guys and people were insulting the OP. She died for the love of Iphone 9 and Brazilian weavon...

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Feranmicharless: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
One funny thin bout this is that she won't feel the pain.

It's her loved ones that will feel the pain.

Don't be the cause why your loved ones will be sad my people. Stay safe!!!

16 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by DollarAngel(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
I won't judge you dear, cos I was saved by grace, I didn't pay for or deserve, but we must all put effort to stay away from ungodliness, immorality, uncleaness, cos we have been saved by grace, What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase? By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer? its pity that was she was a scapegoat or unfortunate, this is an avenue for those living that still has second chance to repent and be holy, stay away from ungodly relationships, God can and will supply all your needs according His riches in glory thru Christ if you believe. Phil 4:19. Taste and see that the Lord is good, has He said it and He will not do it. Please Flee from sexual immoralities, be filled and led by the Holy Ghost only then you won't be a victim in life but Victor. RIP young lady

198 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by soberdrunk(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Someone explain "Used" by yahoo boys angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by emmaliveth10(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018

Here in Owerri,na only them girls de see ooh!
If you're not a Yahoo Guy,they don't know you!
Wasted Gen!

37 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by nonut: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Maybe some of them would listen.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by RaaGhu: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na Buhari cause am!

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by dayleke: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dem don tell them so Tay but dem no dey hear....
O ma se o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Man2utd(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
All that glitters isn't gold. I hope she doesn't fall victim too

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by jmoore(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Curse those that have aborted too.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Osanebi007(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
When him dey mine u like Bitcoin.... nobody hear am.....na Now wey u don kpai....we no go hear word angry

32 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by mysteriousman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Them still no go change

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by drips8(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
some girls won't listen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by emeijeh(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wait, wait did I just read where she said they will never live to see the middle of this month?
What is today's date?

So slay queens are not just artificial/fake, they are also dull.

This girl is a real bimbo I swear.

Her curses are not even valid.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by drips8(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
some girls still won't listen

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by harry2sexy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sad.just sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chaii see person supose be future wife

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.