Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,778 members, 7,827,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (86403 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Heavance(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Geestunnar:
Her grammar is enough to even kill someone.

So she even has the guts to say sh1t about their benefactors

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
Thumbs up to the yahoo guys

They said broke guys should not approach them undecided

angry

∆ Look at the number of likes you gathered. lol. Guys are seriously broke ∆
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Dhorcas(f): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2018
DollarAngel:
I won't judge you dear, cos I was saved by grace, I didn't pay for or deserve, but we must all put effort to stay away from ungodliness, immorality, uncleaness, cos we have been saved by grace, What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase? By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer? its pity that was she was a scapegoat or unfortunate, this is an avenue for those living that still has second chance to repent and be holy, stay away from ungodly relationships, God can and will supply all your needs according His riches in glory thru Christ if you believe. Phil 4:19. Taste and see that the Lord is good, has He said it and He will not do it. Please Flee from sexual immoralities, be filled and led by the Holy Ghost only then you won't be a victim in life but Victor. RIP young lady

Best comment here

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Feranmicharless: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
demoBaba:

RIP. ENGLISH
if u get brain. U for know say Na typo error. Mumu Dey worry you. Toddler.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Ugosample(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Look at the number of likes you gathered. lol. Guys are seriously broke ∆

I'm telling you
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Alezy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
BenzEne1:

Juju wo ni yen

Men dis gboys no dey smile o.
You go buy drink for freezer dey buga dem go come buy d freezer....
grin
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Reelmii: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
emmaliveth10:

Here in Owerri,na only them girls de see ooh! If you're not a Yahoo Guy,they don't know you! Wasted Gen!
God fearing yahoo boy
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by holuwapopsh(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
1) I dnt feel sorry 4 her
2) Ladies will Never change
3) are u goin 2 tell me she doent hve a boyfrend bfore running after Iphone 6 and 7
4) Tell her parent has never warned Her
5) she wnt 2 wear d lastest in town roxk every party
6) Am only sorry 4 d Family cus I dnt knw wat dey might b facing
7) This the end she shld go n slay in d grave
cool am nt a yahoo guy
9) i pray dey Use all of you if u dnt change an stick 2 wat u hve
10) define the word Use by a yahoo
11) its called tit 4 tat
12) tell me the guy didnt buy her ANYTIN she wants
13) R I P
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by BestWifeyAni: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Will this girls without brains hear?
It amazes me why some brainless girls can be wired this way.
I pray Holy Spirit delivers them from the spirit of unnecessary accusations amen!
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Techcrunchng(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Most girls deserve that because they are the ones causing some guys thriving into yahoo plus
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by ronaldbecky(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2018
iphone 9 doesn't exist
lolz see catching...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.