Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) (46236 Views)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Alariiwo: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
demonstrate:
RIP!

The rate my igbo brothers are getting murdered left, right and center is getting pathetic. cry cry cry

Igbo men have a very high mortality rate. It is too much.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by segunblessing12: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fear woman

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by MackyVera: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oh God! This is so pathetic. I wonder the kind of heart some people have. What was the woman thinking "sef",to kill her husband and elope with her bf leaving her children behind or to bring him to her husband's house? God please help us and restore peoples' conscience.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by justiniyke29: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
maka why na. bcus of preek, chai konji na bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by pastorcyrus(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamShiningStar:
Imagine! man inhumanity against man is something I can't just fathom most times. These are the same folks that must have been heads over heel in love with each other! what causes the sudden disappearance of the professed love to the extent of murder still baffles me oo!
may God safe us from household enemies oo IJN.
Rip to dead.

As for lady, the karma that awaits you is still gyming. l pity the poor kids sha.
Amen,may God save us from household enemies and wickedness.This woman would have just absconded from the marriage and pack in with her servant lover since it is what pleases her instead waiting to kill him,what a wicked world.
My verdict::: kill both lovers and the scores is regarded as being settled.
That's how it is being done in my place of origin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by freedomchild: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmm.. this occurs when the houseboy's dick is bigger than the Oga own... he don use am format the woman brain... A cheating woman is more dangerous than a cheating man... When a woman starts cheating on her hubby, to get rid of him becomes her thought
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by magzey: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't believe this, she must have poison him I am sure. Wicked Illiterate Human .
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by diluewunmi: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
Watch as some ladies will cook up some excuse for her wickedness

Just like guys do when reverse is the case.

No wrong should ever be justified
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Women can do anything for sex. She must have being enjoying time with the so called apprentice. foolish woman, i pity the poor children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by evexx1(f): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jeez! The wife is such a heartless woman.
Did they have to kill him?

May he RIP and I pray these wicked souls are severely dealt with. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by gudvibz(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
I wonder if this woman has a heart at all, killing no taking a life you can't give back why not walkaway from the marriage since you're tired.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mrsprof:
Woman, Why na? Is it not bad enough you cheated on him? Don't take a life you can't create no matter what, I mean, except on a self defence
Beautiful You Bae.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by simo4real(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
jeeqaa7:
Abeg.. Who get london used sex doll? I wan buy

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by DollarAngel(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Consent your creator before you choose your life partner
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by deavicky(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very soon statistics will have it that every Nigerian had killed one or two persons.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by xeros20(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
one of the numerous reasons I refer sex doll, no stress , no premature death no extravagant expenses, just had sex and rest... I wish they will upgrade doll that can get pregnant... to hell with wife

and be ready to see yourself in hell fire. Daddy freeze can attest to this. sex doll is a great sin.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
dre11:

Ugochukwu Okeke was beaten to death by his wife and apprentice when he questioned their romantic affair

Chinenye!!!
Blood of Jesus
That's my girlfriend's name
Anambla women.....may u all be satisfied by only ya huxxy's dick when una marry grin

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-killed-wife-boyfriend-cameroon/

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by jagorinho: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
freedomchild:
Hmm.. this occurs when the houseboy's dick is bigger than the Oga own... he don use am format the woman brain... A cheating woman is more dangerous than a cheating man... When a woman starts cheating on her hubby, to get rid of him becomes her thought
I love that.... "A cheating woman is more dangerous than a cheating wife". They do not have the emotional capability to run various shows like guys
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Igbo amaka undecided

I don't meant to engage in tribalism but the way many Igbo nairalanders used to paint their Igbo ladies is as if they're not of this world. they don't know bad ladies know no tribes or region

similar things like this happened to my friend uncle then. she took the lady from a village in arochukwu Abia thereabout to US only to get their and started blackmailing the man. na God save that Bros

I now understand why men don't like taking their women to diaspora

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
Watch as some ladies will cook up some excuse for her wickedness
I have no excuse for her wickedness. She deserves prison
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Keebee4bowale: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Anabra people don come again o if nna no kill, nna go carry cocaine.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by dheilaw1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
ipig terrorist again
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by focus7: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
The moment I saw the caption contains criminal and immortal contents i knew it would be an Igbo woman and am not disappointed at the names mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
80,000 sex doll for stop all this wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Their legs open faster than spectranet 4.5G LTE internet connectivity when it comes to huge cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by majamajic(m): 1:28am On Jan 23, 2018
hmmmmm

ok ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by skillfusion: 1:30am On Jan 23, 2018
A N. A. M. B. R A. W. O. M. E. N
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by missyadorable(f): 3:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Lol....Later igbos will brag that their women don't cheat,they are 100% faithful.Very laughable
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 23, 2018
all this anambra and owerri women, fear them, they kill u whenever
they see another man with bigger cash and cassava.
they make poor choice as wives, thank God for women from other Igbo extraction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by jacyhelen(f): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2018
dre11:

Ugochukwu Okeke was beaten to death by his wife and apprentice when he questioned their romantic affair

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-killed-wife-boyfriend-cameroon/

when u marry a slay queen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) / Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.