Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria (1366 Views)

Order On Docconcepts.com Get 4%discounts On Laptops+gadgets+desktops+accessories / Order From Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba,Aliexpress,1688 as low as 310/$ / ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by katolistic(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2007
Please i would like to know if they companies that help people buy their goods on the net and ship them down to Nigeria
Because some of us want to buy but we have no credit card
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:02am On Mar 03, 2007
katolistic:

Please i would like to know if they companies that help people buy their goods on the net and ship them down to Nigeria
Because some of us want to buy but we have no credit card

www.orderbay.com
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by Badman888(m): 4:08am On Mar 04, 2007
its goin to be hard to send stuffs to 9jeria now lots of people dont accept creadit card 4rm nigeria or agree to send it there becos of 419
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by OmoEko1(f): 4:11am On Mar 04, 2007
anyway don't ship nothing to naija becos u are never gonna get it.
i already had a bad experience with it already, even am till in progress looking for what i sent for the past 1month and some weeks now.
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2007
Depending on what you are ordering, you can usually send some money to someone you know in "Jand" and ask them to send the stuff to you. I've helped a couple of nairalanders (Ono and Nike) buy things (Home theatre system) here and they got to Nigeria fine. . .
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by zPixel(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2007
@ naijacutee,

Do we have to paid wink Because i don't mind
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2007
@ zPixel Of course not! People in Jand pick money from these special buckets outside McDonalds every Friday morning and Sunday afternoon so why pay? wink
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by kinharold(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2007
If you want to make online payments with credit cards here in naija, i can easily fix dat. you only pay additional 30 to 50 dollars depending on the amount. but the safety of shipping to nigeria is what i cant verge for, though i have not had or met anyone dat had a bad experience shipping to naija. i personally believe that it is ok to try shipping to naija.
am in PH you can email for details: kinharold2@yahoo.com.
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by cuteass1(f): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
naijacutee:

@ zPixel Of course not! People in Jand pick money from these special buckets outside McDonalds every Friday morning and Sunday afternoon so why pay? wink

You won't kill me with laughter. . . . . ROFLAMO
Re: To Order On The Net And Ship To Nigeria by zPixel(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2007
@ naijacutee,
Ya, that was funny undecided . What i meant was that, will you collect your own fee for helping.

(1) (Reply)

Human Wonders! / How To Browse The Internet For Free / Order Pentium M laptops at 25,000 naira www.africapchome.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.