Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl (4426 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
It all started from junedraza's thread where he was asking for Iphone 4s . . . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-796820.0.html

Continued Here on our thread . . . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431759.1568.html#msg9486027

The price was too good to be passed away, so junedraza Placed his Order . . . .Made a deposit of 65K Naira on November 10th, 2011 . . . 50% of the total cost 130K.

Keep an eye on this thread and follow the progress, Pix will be displayed here . . . . . .So much to offer.

Wanna Order yours too, get in touch with us. . . . . .

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
I AM DYING TO GET MY HAND ON MY IPHONE 4S grin
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
junedraza:

I AM DYING TO GET MY HAND ON MY IPHONE 4S grin

Chief . . Just cos you are doing business with us for the first time, and you are so reliable, we will even make it sooner than later
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
The deal was for locked Iphone . . . . . But cos we care and hate stress for people, we mail the buyer and ask him to confirm so that we will have an agreement and understanding that we are dealing with a Locked Phone.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
We told him to check in Nigeria, if he is sure he can have it unlocked in Nigeria . . . . and to be sure he is not just wasting his money as well as to check how much he will unlock it in Nigeria.
Cos we could get unlocked sent to Nigeria, delivered for only 145K Naira.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
ok sir so we have deal. i want factory unlocked to avoid the hassle and headache.
Fhemmmy:

We told him to check in Nigeria, if he is sure he can have it unlocked in Nigeria . . . . and to be sure he is not just wasting his money as well as to check how much he will unlock it in Nigeria.
Cos we could get unlocked sent to Nigeria, delivered for only 145K Naira.

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2011
junedraza:

ok sir so we have deal. i want factory unlocked to avoid the hassle and headache.

OK, Sir . . .So we have a deal at 145K Naira delivered to Lagos for Chief junedraza . . . . . .65K Naira deposited today with my Partner in Lagos, confirmed to me.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2011
So this is to acknowledge that we will be sending a Factory Unlocked 16G Apple Iphone 4s . . . . .Once it is picked up pictures will be posted here for all to see . . . . .

We operate a clean and open deals.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2011
waiting to see the pics. but pleaseeee get me BLACK. Since it will be factory unlocked so to get BLACK should not be an issue.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2011
junedraza:

waiting to see the pics. but pleaseeee get me BLACK. Since it will be factory unlocked so to get BLACK should not be an issue.

I cant promise the color black, Sir . . . Reason:

1. most of the stores are out of stock, so when we see one that factory unlocked - will jump at it.
2. Cos of the shipping at this time of the year, time is not on my side to get it out.

But if i see Black, I will surely go for it, but no promises . . . . . . Please lemme know if that will be a show stopper . . . .so that i can stop the money transfer from Nigeria . . . .
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

The deal was for locked Iphone . . . . . But cos we care and hate stress for people, we mail the buyer and ask him to confirm so that we will have an agreement and understanding that we are dealing with a Locked Phone.

You are sooooo lucky that u changed your mind to get a factory unlocked one. Locked iphone4S CANNOT be unlocked anywhere in d world grin grin grin. Although there are some networks dat offer d unlock, u will av to pay btw 25k to 45k for the unlock.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2011
Ok mr femmy get me any one which is available. White also looks good.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by texazzpete(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I cant promise the color black, Sir . . . Reason:

1. most of the stores are out of stock, so when we see one that factory unlocked - will jump at it.
2. Cos of the shipping at this time of the year, time is not on my side to get it out.

But if i see Black, I will surely go for it, but no promises . . . . . . Please lemme know if that will be a show stopper . . . .so that i can stop the money transfer from Nigeria . . . .

Black is the most common color of the iPhone 4 or 4S. It's 99% sure you will get a black version. You'd only need to worry if he wanted a white version

junedraza:

Did you REALLY request for a locked iPhone initially?! What the heck were you thinking?
Good thing Fhemmy convinced you on the folly of that plan.  grin
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2011
Ok guys I AM SORRY. I made mistake of asking for locked one. I thought some one here can unlock it but later found its difficult to unlock in Naija and they may end up in screwing yhe phone. I was about to mail Mr Femmy to get unlocked.
So bottom line is I am getting factory unlocked and in any available colour. And soon you guys will see the pics here.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
Happy New Day . . . . . More response to follow later
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
texazzpete:

Black is the most common color of the iPhone 4 or 4S. It's 99% sure you will get a black version. You'd only need to worry if he wanted a white version

Did you REALLY request for a locked iPhone initially?! What the heck were you thinking?

Very true, but when most of the stores are sold out and you have to be on reserve list, we will have to pick what we see as long as unlocked, brand new in the box, and 16G Iphone 4S . . . .

But if we get the black, we will make the black happen . . . . .Customer satisfaction is our growth.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
texazzpete:

It is more than money to us, it is about relationship and being sure that he is happy at the end of the day.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
junedraza:

Ok guys I AM SORRY. I made mistake of asking for locked one. I thought some one here can unlock it but later found its difficult to unlock in Naija and they may end up in screwing yhe phone. I was about to mail Mr Femmy to get unlocked.
So bottom line is I am getting factory unlocked and in any available colour. And soon you guys will see the pics here.

Update of the purchase will be later tonight . . . .will be taking care of your deal after office today.
Once again, thanks for your business.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:25am On Nov 12, 2011
The Phone as been bought . . . .After many movement, we have been able to get one . . . . .Unlocked, 15G White Iphone 4s

Chief, I will text the pix to you for now, cos my camera messed up . . . . Will take the pix over the weekend to be posted here for the whole house to see, but would send it to your phone from the phone that was used in take some of the pix before the package was opened.

Once again, thanks for your business
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2011
Ooooohhhooooooo that's great u got the phone. Waiting to see the pics. Thanks a lot.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
junedraza:

Ooooohhhooooooo that's great u got the phone. Waiting to see the pics. Thanks a lot.

Pictures coming soon
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:01am On Nov 13, 2011
First set of pix sent to you . . . .they will be posted here tomorrow.
More to come, Sir . . . If you would like me to write Junedraza on something for you to be sure, it is yours, cos i know some people will doubt . . . .We will be more than glad to do that cool
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 2:26am On Nov 13, 2011
Thanks for the pics. I didn't understand what do you mean by "If you would like me to write Junedraza on something for you to be sure, it is yours, cos i know some people will doubt
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:56am On Nov 13, 2011
I mean some people will doubt how they would confirm that is the phone they are getting . . . so i mean to show u that it is really yours, i could write ur name on something and snap it with the phone . . .

Dont mind, i was just being a comedian.

If not cos of security, i would have put the tracking code here for everyone to track with me as soon as it is send from Canada . . . .But Nija is a war zone
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2011
OK, Happy Sunday . . . .
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Pix as promised

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
Cool. Thanks for the pics. Waiting to get it.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
junedraza:

Cool. Thanks for the pics. Waiting to get it.

No problem Sir . . . thanks for your business and trust.
More pix

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Phony200(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
Oga phemmy, kindly respond to my msg on fb. Great job here.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
Phony200:

Oga phemmy, kindly respond to my msg on fb. Great job here.

Chief . . . . I am so sorry for the delayed response.
I am not on facebook while at the office, only when i am home, thus my late response.

I will respond as soon as i get home, or better still, feel free to mail us . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
More pix

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2011
We just love to be detailed . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Used / Refurbished Wide Format Printers Plotters Available For Sale / Phone Number Verification service for Offerup,Upwork, Fiverr, EBay, Amazon / Buy Your Authentic Sony, Panasonic, LG, Samsung & Other Great Brands From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.