Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. (3027 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Mrop(m): 4:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Beautiful actress and model Kehinde bankole was pictured with Bbn naija contestant Bisola all smile on bed as she celebrates her on her birthday.

They are looking so good

Gist from praize updates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-actress-kehinde-bankole-and-bisola-on-bed/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Mrop(m): 4:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Lovely
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Happy birthday to her, I wish her happiness and success in all areas of her life and I wish her Long life..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by jeffizy(m): 4:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Ménage de trois? wink
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Nogodye(m): 4:58am On Jan 23, 2018
What is this now?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Look like lesbians

Bisola is uglee sha lipsrsealed
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
Look like lesbians
Bisola is uglee sha lipsrsealed
If bisola is ugly then you're undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Partnerbiz(f): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2018
wats adorable
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
i am uglee, no doubt about that

But that doesn't mean i point out someone with a face like mine grin grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
i am uglee, no doubt about that

But that doesn't mean i point out someone with a face like mine grin grin
All the same the fact still remains you're uglee tongue

cool

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Threebear(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Even if he's ugly too, it doesn't change the fact Bisola is ugly.
If Bisola was an animal she'll be a bush rat. Her face can literally deflate an erect dick. Such women are people you knack with the lights off and remind yourself every three seconds that Pusey is Pusey just to keep your erection.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
All the same the fact still remains you're uglee tongue

cool
grin grin

But my bank account is handsome tongue
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:

Even if he's ugly too, it doesn't change the fact Bisola is ugly.
If Bisola was an animal she'll be a bush rat. Her face can literally deflate an erect dick. Such women are people you knack with the lights off and remind yourself every three seconds that Pusey is Pusey just to keep your erection.
Coming from someone who isn't bold enough to showcase himself

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin

But my bank account is handsome tongue
Ehmmmmm true talk cool that's the only thing that kept us coming to you lipsrsealed cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Threebear(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Coming from someone who isn't bold enough to showcase himself
Hope that isn't you on your profile grin
Now I see why you're defending Bisola so passionately.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:

Hope that isn't you on your profile grin
Now I see why you're defending Bisola so passionately.
I'm the most beautiful girl in the world so mind how you talk to me..... undecided
Hope you're not the person on your profile undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Threebear(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm the most beautiful girl in the world so mind how you talk to me..... undecided
Hope you're not the person on your profile undecided
grin

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:

grin
You're not serious guys on this forum can attest to what I'm saying so no need to argue with you cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmmmmm true talk cool that's the only thing that kept us coming to you lipsrsealed cool
plus i am extremely good in bed
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
plus i am extremely good in bed
Even a dot size feels he's good in bed

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Even a dot size feels he's good in bed
u have no idea girl

Some of my friends do call me elephant pen1s grin grin

It's embarrassing sometimes
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
u have no idea girl

Some of my friends do call me elephant pen1s grin grin

It's embarrassing sometimes
Elephant gini with that your status make I laugh small

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Elephant gini with that your status make I laugh small
i am positive that one day u will pay me a visit, then you can confirm
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
i am positive that one day u will pay me a visit, then you can confirm
Visit kwa shocked shocked
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Visit kwa shocked shocked
undecided undecided

So i won't get to meet u?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
undecided undecided
So i won't get to meet u?
You will wink

on nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You will wink

on nairaland lipsrsealed
okay, no sweat
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
okay, no sweat
Petrol money wink
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
okay, no sweat
Petrol money wink
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Petrol money wink
which petrol money

That's how some of u people chase a potential husband away tongue
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
which petrol money

That's how some of u people chase a potential husband away tongue
You work with oil company nah cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bisola On Bed. by rawpadgin(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You work with oil company nah cool
says who?

Na me tell you that one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa / The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience / Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.