Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! (958 Views)

BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / Bethman Computers: Number 1 HP Partners In Abuja / Laptop Computers Are Now Relatively Cheap, Get One For Yourself, Friend; Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2018
Good day nairalanders! I had seen the end of three different laptops now- 3 different brands I mean but what got me perplexed was the way they all crashed to power problem, the last one, AcerMini was bought in lessthan one year after the second one, HP Pavilion which in turn lived 3yrs after the first one- Hasse(also power problem) Crazy? YES!
It seems not to be the computers @fault but ME. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS .....your kind pieces of advice pls!
Re: 3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! by sotall(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2018
I once lived in an area where the power always fluctuate from very low voltage to high voltage and it didn't take time for my laptop charger to explode one day. I was lucky nothing happened to the laptop.
If all three laptops were used in the same area , then it maybe the power from the transformer isn't ok.

I will advice you get a voltage stabilizer where you will plug your electronics in use.

On another note, I am a motherboard technician. Don't give up on those laptops, they can be fixed. If you are in Lagos, call or WhatsApp me on 08164685979

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2018
thanks bro! They were used in different locations- the second and third one were used in d same place while the First one in another location. I'm in Offa, kw. St.
Re: 3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! by Toluowo: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2018
NaijaNeedsRev:
Good day nairalanders! I had seen the end of three different laptops now- 3 different brands

Your best bet is power source just like sotall said. Get a voltage regulator, and the issue should not happen again.
Re: 3 Different Computers, The Same Problem! by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Toluowo:

Your best bet is power source just like sotall said. Get a voltage regulator, and the issue should not happen again.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Your Smadav 2019 To Pro / Direct Uk Used Laptops Up 4sale @very Cheap Price / Asus Mini Laptops.... 14k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.