Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Was Never A Part Of Any Anti-party Activities, It Is False – Mceva Temofe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Was Never A Part Of Any Anti-party Activities, It Is False – Mceva Temofe (290 Views)

French Automaker, Renault Suspends Industrial Activities In Russia / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / George Bush Says NYT'S Claim He Won’t Be Voting For Trump ‘is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never A Part Of Any Anti-party Activities, It Is False – Mceva Temofe by ecamzy: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2018
It is very unfortunate we have few journalists with the professional rod. Most are driven by money and not passion. They report stories without investigating and having concrete proof. Most of their report is watery and financially biased.

What is journalism?
Journalism is the activity of gathering, assessing, creating, and presenting news and information. It is also the product of these activities. In this era, assessing news and information is thrown into the bin.

Afterthis ordeal, I have had countless interviews with embarrassing questions, e.g why were you expelled from an organization? What did you do? Why were you involved in an anti party activity?.

I have heard the press men ask these questions countless times and it hurts my ears and make me give it a deep thought to letting the world know how just I amand never was I expelled from any organization. Reference to the first paragraph about untrue journalism; I was published on the dailies for false anti party activities which states 'GROUP EXPEL MEMBERS OVER ANTI PARTY ACTIVITIES'. If you read through the publication made, you will find out the false anti party activities made mention of was not defined. I'm still in shock at the highest height of unprofessionalism of the journalist who reported such character defamatory publication.

Joseph Yobo as the ambassador and fund manager of Ward2Ward Initiative never found this appealing but saw it interesting to get few of its very active, dedicated, passionate members off the way to have the privilege to sit on funds and mismanage resources. They pleaded to retract the publication but they never did. The National Coordinator of the organization, Shekulomaso Kamal Karka took advantage of the situation and also embezzled funds to settle his family and sent them abroad and for himself? Still hovering around the city of Abuja.The legal adviser, Ikechukwu Ojukwu who also was a party to signing such illegal publication, I have forgiven all.

My call is to inform the media I was never and have never been expelled by any organization. I'm a youth with a passion to help build a better society for peaceful coexistence and let the world as a whole see Africa and Africans as a people of the people and a safe atmosphere for business initiatives.

Re: I Was Never A Part Of Any Anti-party Activities, It Is False – Mceva Temofe by ecamzy: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Cc OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: I Was Never A Part Of Any Anti-party Activities, It Is False – Mceva Temofe by ecamzy: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2018
lalasical Mynd44 Seun

(1) (Reply)

15 Dead, 40 Injured After Two Trains Collide In Egypt / Mandela’s Hands Sell For $10m / Martin Luther King 50 Years Murder Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.