Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal (44123 Views)

Movie Producer Kunle Afo Hangout With Majid Michel,John Dumelo,Others In US(Pics / Picture Of Majid Micheal's Younger Brother(cute) / Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by quenzy: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
Genevieve can’t seem to forget Majid Michael even after he secretly hired paparazzi camera men to tape their loving making at his residence.

“I don’t know if na juju or what but she can’t forget this Ghana boy” a Genevieve assistant disclosed to the African Star exclusive. However, sources said Genevieve is not alone; other Nollyhood actresses are also falling for the light skin actor.

Silent Scandal Poster 

In the recent movie, “Silent Scandal” Genevieve couldn’t wait for breaks during the shooting to lavish juicy kisses on the lip of Majid. A camera man who was on the scene told an African Star reporter in Nigeria.

Deeply in love with him even though she aware that he had sex with Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson among others, “that doesn’t bother Genevieve at all, a source said.

The love rumor which is now turning into a reality started When Genevieve decided to meet with Ghana’s flamboyant actor Majid Michael at a discrete location after a movie shoot in Ghana, she felt it would be a one-night stand where both would meet discuss their common intimacy, have sex and leave each other.

After the meeting, Genevieve was really pissed to realize that Majid secretly took pictures of her during that meeting. A tipster hinted the African Star that Majid called Genevieve and apology for the leakage of the secret sex pictures and confessed that he was in Love with her. In tears, Genevieve also pledged her Love for Majid but warned him to keep it very secret and discrete as usual.

Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by switchmax8: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
can we see the pics that he snapped her

1 Like

Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2010
seriously, what is up with these useless nigerian journalists that must ALWAYS mention the skin tone of a person in their interview?
i swear this has to be like the 15th time.
everytime they say "a source" its fabricated bull!

lol
i'll believe it when the pics arrive.
until then. . . BULL!
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by ayettymama(f): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2010
they have an unhealthy attitude towards skin and wotnots

ghanians mostly get on my nerves with thier constant casting of mixed raced individuals that cant act!!

africans need to wake up with thier ignorance kmt
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2010
ayettymama:

they have an unhealthy attitude towards skin and wotnots

ghanians mostly get on my nerves with thier constant casting of mixed raced individuals that cant act!!

africans need to wake up with thier ignorance kmt
exactly.
i wrote an essay on some other thread a while back on that same issue.
HIGHLY irritating! one of the many reasons why i don't and will never support ghollywood if they don't change their ways.
but it seems to have been getting a[i] little[/i] better lately.
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by Dolemite(f): 1:29am On Apr 15, 2010
This quenzy loves spreading rubbish lies about celebrities, i think everyone should start reporting his posts.
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by doyin13(m): 1:29am On Apr 15, 2010
Wats with the hype on this Majid Michael sef.

If you use blach shoe polish on him. . .u will have Michael Essien. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2010
^^^
lmfao.
not really.
i think Majid is FINE!!!!! his acting is hott too!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by ayettymama(f): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2010
he's fine but he's tiny like a little boi

fancyin him will be a sin! like fancyin bow wow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by doyin13(m): 3:35am On Apr 15, 2010
^^^^

But Ciara go out with Bow Wow nau. . .

U hot reach Ciara ?  tongue tongue tongue
THE AMAKA:

^^^
lmfao.
not really.
i think Majid is FINE!!!!! his acting is hott too!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

He is not fine anything. . .he just pack jheri curl put for hair.
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by bawomolo(m): 3:51am On Apr 15, 2010
^^^

when did u start checking men out? kai
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53am On Apr 15, 2010
bawomolo:

^^^

grin grin grin

@doyin
na crime?
next thing you know you'll be saying someone is only cute cause they got straight white teeth, clear skin, tall, muscular etc. . .
stop hating jare.

and how many years have you been sleeping? Ciara goes out with Bow Wow?
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by bawomolo(m): 4:16am On Apr 15, 2010
its not his fault it takes a few years for news to get to the UK. something about being an island and all.
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2010
bawomolo:

^^^

the infamous gayin13 is well known on the movie threads cheesy
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by ayettymama(f): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2010
theres life on mars!! and internet connection

cos thats where doyin lives!
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by bawomolo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
oyb:

gayin is that so?
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2010
bawomolo:

its not his fault it takes a few years for news to get to the UK. something about being an island and all.

oyb:

ayettymama:

theres life on mars!! and internet connection

cos thats where doyin lives!

bawomolo:

gayin is that so?

lolol
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
the op was a horrible liar and obviously a Majid fanatic. grin
Re: Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal by ebera(f): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2012
Who is dis person carrying dis dirty rumour?my dear,get bizzy. Wif something and stop spreading dirty rumour.mtchewwww.smh

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look / DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.