Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal (76351 Views)

Picture Of Majid Micheal's Younger Brother(cute) / Funny Pictures: Majid Micheal Dressed As Osama In New Movie, Osama Bin Laden / Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by quenzy: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
Love Birds Mercy Johnson and Majid Michael have been holding each other tight ever since they met on the set of their hit movie “Shakiri” and instantly fell in love months ago. It been on and off but the good news is Mercy Johnson is pregnant and she's finally breaking away from the list of Nollywood singles and moving closer to her new boo Majid permanently in Accra, Ghana.

“I have never been such happier” she said in a Telephone interview.

According to our Accra tipster, the couple bought a new condo in central Accra and they are planning on living together forever.

Shockingly, a rep of Majid broke the news that the couple is expecting a baby.

“Today, I’m proud to announce that two of the biggest stars of our dear countries Nigeria and Ghana are expecting a baby.” Even as the news of the coming baby was been announce Majid moves closer to his new found love and landed a sweet kiss on her jaw.

How they met and fell in love no one care right now but a source said that the two decided to let go their relationships and commit to each other. “That how it happen though both of them where in some kind of relationship”No news yet on when the two will be getting married but a tipster within the movies industry hints that the grand wedding is slated for December 2010. "Majid can highly spend a night without calling Mercy Johnson, It seem that he's crazy in love"
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Kx: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
Kokomaster with Genevive.
Majid with Johnson?
How long will these "celebrities" unions last?
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Nakele(f): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
HMM, WHY DO PEOPLE FLOOD THE NET WITH FALSE NEWS EVERYWHERE U GO,,,,,,GENE ROMANCE THIS GENE ROMANCE THAT, OR MAJID ROMANCE WHO ,,,,,,,,,,MAJID ROMANCE THAT? NOW THEY ARE DRAGGING MERCY IN AS WELL WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

THOUGHT MAJIED IS A MARRIED MAN? AND MERCY IS ENGAGED? OH PEOPLE OF AFRICA STOP DUMPING YOUR IMAGINATION ON THE INTERNET PLS, WOULD U

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by quenzy: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
its what i saw im just tellin you
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by labiyemmy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
Thought he is a hapily married man?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by r231(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Poster

source pls
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by switchmax8: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
hey poster,
majid is a married man did he divorce his wife?where did you get the news from?majid is a happily married man with 2 kids unless he has filed a divorced today as of yesterday he is still legally married
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2010
This is a Blatant lie. . .I'm not Surprised this is coming from Mercy Johnson ( a Well Known Lie Formulator in Nollywood). . .
Someone should please make her stop giving interviews if she has nothing truthful to say.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
quenzy:

its what i saw im just tellin you

And you believe everything you're told, right? Without actually checking your source?

So, if I told you the Pope was boogying in a London night club yesterday, you'd believe it, right?
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by uzoegbu(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
In this same Nairaland somebody open a thread that this guy is happily married with 2kids, waitin this guy come dey do with this ashawo
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by oge4real(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
I hope Mercy is not the source of this info cos the girl na talented liar!
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by nellaluv(f): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2010
uzoegbu: In this same Nairaland somebody open a thread that this guy is happily married with 2kids, waitin this guy come dey do with this ashawo
who'r u calling ashawo angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by platinumnk(f): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2010
LOL, showers are sweet! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2010
no source,  crappiest lie ever.
i think the poster works for some nigerian journalist thingy magigy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by uzoegbu(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2010
@nellaluv

Mercy Johnson abi you wan collect the name
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by nellaluv(f): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2010
uzoegbu:

@nellaluv

Mercy Johnson abi you wan collect the name

and why do u call her ashawo, is it because she flaunts her natural assets tongue tongue , eh, bad belle
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by chic2pimp(m): 2:19am On Apr 15, 2010
NollyTrash!!!! Mschewwwwwwwwwww

Could careless, If she like make she make pikin with Baboon, Nah her wahala be dat undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by uzoegbu(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2010
@nellaluv

Weather you like it or not she is one

i no fit argue with a girl,

ohun oju ori ki bokan je
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Nakele(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2010
@ MAMAGEE AND OGE4REAL
Why are you saying that Mercy lies? surely you guys are enemies of good stuffs, u all can see that this is just another silly fabrication and you guys go ahead swearing at the poor gal,

Oooo, wait a minute, you guys were Mercy's school mates and now that she made it to the top you are so jealous of her, b'cause its only a jealousy person would say what u guys 'v said, May God forgive you and heal your hatred hearts, Good luck gals,
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by quenzy: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
i got it frm africanstarz.com
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by semid4lyfe(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
Like play like play this thread go enter 5 pages.
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Seun(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
Source in 24 hours or this thread will be locked.
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
How many times will i tell people that africanstarz website just bring on lies, ehn? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
Seun:

Source in 24 hours or this thread will be locked.
Don't Lock this thread please instead stick the topic. grin grin

This is my opportunity to bash Mercy Johnson to my satisfaction.
grin

Nakele:

@ MAMAGEE AND OGE4REAL
Why are you saying that Mercy lies? surely you guys are enemies of good stuffs, u all can see that this is just another silly fabrication and you guys go ahead swearing at the poor gal,

Oooo, wait a minute, you guys were Mercy's school mates and now that she made it to the top you are so jealous of her, b'cause its only a jealousy person would say what u guys 'v said, May God forgive you and heal your hatred hearts, Good luck gals,

What have you been smoking girl? undecided
Mercy Johnson, my Classmate?
Pleasee, when I was at school, Mercy Johnson was selling Pure Water all over the streets of Lagos. . . grin
Is it because she slept with some director and he then introduced her into Nollywood? grin
Jealousy has nothing to do with it, honey. . .
Mercy Johnson is just an attention-seeking two faced liar who would do anything to get her 15 minutes of attention.
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by oneluvb55(f): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
na wa oh
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2010
@mama-gee
JUST BE QUIET!!! no source, fake quotes, you are THAT gullible.
really, are you 12?
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[color=#cc00cc]@mama-gee
really, [b]are you 12?[/[/b]color]

ofcourse she is, what did you think? the worst part of it all is the fact that she calls mercy johnson an attention seeker, when she herself is also busy opening senseless kindergarten posts all the time on this forum

If what mercy does with her time is attention seeking, then i'd rather follow that path than follow a dull head
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
jennykadry:

ofcourse she is, what did you think? the worst part of it all is the fact that she calls mercy johnson an attention seeker, when she herself is also busy opening senseless kindergarten posts all the time on this forum

If what mercy does with her time is attention seeking, then i'd rather follow that path than follow a dull head

LOLOL!!! cheesy
i guess she just doesn't like her cause she is "too dark" lmfao! grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOLOL!!! cheesy
i guess she just doesn't like her cause she is "too dark" lmfao! grin grin grin

LMAO! My favourite quote! cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by THEAMAKA(f): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2010
Siena:

LMAO! My favourite quote! cheesy
lol grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by mamagee3(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@mama-gee
really, are you 12?

Look at your childish guts attacking me cause of my Opinions. . .
Actions of a Kindergarten poster at its best. . . grin
Keep following the other 10 year old after me, you both would surely get weak and go look for your age mates.
grin

[size=27pt]Mercy Johnson is an Attention Seeker. [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal by wendyonyid(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
that majid self him too na ashawo he no go look after his wife and kid see as he dey like stockfish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Had Car Accident At Lekki-ikoyi Roundabout In Lagos. Photos / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.