Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Now That The NCC Is Dead Who Will Save Us From The Telecoms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now That The NCC Is Dead Who Will Save Us From The Telecoms (429 Views)

How Data Price War Hurts Telecoms Service Quality / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That The NCC Is Dead Who Will Save Us From The Telecoms by benzion72(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2018
The Yoruba people have a proverb that says until you try another husband you will not know the worth of your current husband.

The present Nigeria communication commission has gone to sleep there twitter handler don't acknowledge twitter message copied them again. The other day why in emergency I borrowed 100 from airtel Nigeria 15 percent was deducted as intrest remaining N85 naira before I even called another debit of N50 was deducted as a subscription to Bible ah ah ah which bible. I was left with N35 I called I shout I did everything, I wrote NCC nothing was forthcoming.

Now airtel Nigeria has defrauded me again. Last week I subscribed to 1Gig Android bundle and it still running. Only yesterday I received a text message that 2G has been auto renewd and 200 hundred naira has been deducted.

I have been shouting to airtel all they are replying me is that I have use part of the 2G pack so it cannot be refunded.

Who can I report this shylock, satanic capitalist preying devil who are all out to make money without morality to. The last time I reported them to NCC nothing was done.

I beg what can I do to get back money back though it is 200 naira but imagine 200 naira in a million place in a day. That is more than robbery
Re: Now That The NCC Is Dead Who Will Save Us From The Telecoms by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
NCC isn't dead bro,you just got snubbed

(1) (Reply)

Swift Networks Launches Free Broadband Wi-fi Service In Lagos. / Google To Launch Budget Friendly Pixel Series For Emerging Countries / Infinix to hold Note 5 Tech Research in Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.