Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) (1733 Views)

Track Your Cars, Buses & Trucks / Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / See The High Tech Device Now Used To Steal Expensive Cars: No Key Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by GoGreenNaija: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, we have reached a point in our national life where if we don't innovate, we are all going to suffer.

It's no news that the fuel scarcity which has plagued this country since time immemorial has returned with full force. In fact, as at the time of this post there is no Fuel station selling petrol in Sabo - Yaba, the technological capital of Lagos state.

We can keep piling blame on Buhari just like we did to his predecessors and probably going to do to his successors, the truth of the matter is that if we dont start harnessing alternative means of generating power/energy, we are never going to get out of this crisis.

Biogas technology is a great form of alternative energy... It is a renewable energy that is produced from the anaerobic decomposition of organic waste such as food leftovers, fruit waste, manure etc. The gas can be used to cook, power generators, fertilizer can also be gotten from the gas generation process.

The most interesting thing is the fact that Biogas which is a clean, non explosive and environmental friendly energy has made a major breakthrough in most of Europe and some parts of America. The gas is now officially being used to power vehicles like cars, mass transit buses and even trains.

With the amount of organic waste we generate daily in this Lagos alone, we shouldn't have any business going to any petrol station again.

You all should see for yourselves;

Cc Lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by olatunjithomas(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
innovation.... I've always known nothing is wasted... . Even my waste is a raw material.

Modified :- uncle Ambode need to see this..
perhaps my septic tank can start fetching some cool Naira.
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by GoGreenNaija: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
This is a very innovative initiative that can solve most of oountry's pressing problems..
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by olatunjithomas(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
innovation.... I've always known nothing is wasted... . Even my waste is a raw material.
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by GoGreenNaija: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Biogas is just too good
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by ArchiPelago1: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Waawu
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by ArchiPelago1: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
But where is Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 na
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by GoGreenNaija: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
ArchiPelago1:
But where is Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 na

abi o
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by GoGreenNaija: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Biogas is so much of a good news to industrialization..
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by ArchiPelago1: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
The good news is we have a company here in Lagos doing the Biogas thing already...

Watch their documentary..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8BhwFK3fE

1 Like

Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by ArchiPelago1: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chai Lalasticlala is probably queuing to buy fuel..
Re: Waste Is Now Used To Power Cars, Buses And Trains In Europe And America.. (PICS) by Konquest: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2021
ArchiPelago1:
The good news is we have a company here in Lagos doing the Biogas thing already...

Watch their documentary..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8BhwFK3fE

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Peugeot 406 Is Having Gear Box Issues / Loss Of Power On Toyota Prado - Any Plausible Reason? / Advise Me About 2008 Acura TL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.