Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price (28087 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price by omoalajah(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
nice phone
Re: Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price by saxby(f): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
really? is that how you see it? i think they are both good and different devices.
Bjornson01:
Another camon cx air with 5.7 inch 18:9 aspect, and a down graded battery. Awesome device. cry
Re: Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price by Bjornson01(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
saxby:
really? is that how you see it? i think they are both good and different devices.
I totally agree with you the camon series are one of the best in tecno's lineup, but you seem not to catch my drift you see approximately ten months after the release of the camon cx air in Kenya came the CM in 2018 and they still share the same SoC's (mtk 6737) although there have been notable upgrades on the CM such as a bigger screen 5.7 against the air's 5.5 and a better resolution 720*1440 against the air's 720*1280 but on a downgraded 3000mah as compared to the cx air's 3200mah, battery optimization will definitely suffer on the CM. I've used a cx air before(awesome device) but the battery seems not to do the trick, then imagine the aforementioned upgrades on 3000mah battery.
Re: Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price by Chimezie250(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2018
I need camon cm battery urgent
Re: Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price by newspapers: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
I used Tecno Camon CM and I am shocked at the comments https://www.nigeriaprice.ng/tecno-camon-cm/

The phone display is GREAT and the front/rear camera is also amazing.

I used this phone to do a photo shoot and the outcome was great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored) / Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 / Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.