Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How I Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight...works 95% Of The Time! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight...works 95% Of The Time! (483 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight...works 95% Of The Time! by Priscilla001(f): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hey there,

So I thought I'd share this here for ladies who constantly find themselves breaking out. I can understand how frustrating it can be to have a pimple or two pop out on your face a day before a big event. I used to be that girl that broke out ever so frequently but I'm glad my hormones have cut me some slack and I don't get pimples as much anymore. But for when it does decide to rear it's ugly face, at a high level, here's what I do usually at night:

1. Wash my face - I do this to get rid of dirt and bacteria before doing anything else
2. Steam my face - This opens up my pores so whatever I apply on my skin is easily absorbed and works faster
3. Apply some toothpaste on affected areas for a few minutes to hours and rise off - Strictly white-colored toothpaste (I use Oral B Pro Expert) cause it contains baking soda and other active ingredients that are super drying
4. Apply some Funbact-A - This is the last step, I apply a bit of the cream on all affected areas and then go to bed.

On waking up the next morning, the pimples are usually all dried up or at least significantly reduced in size. Once I wear a bit of makeup, no-one even knows I broke out!

The information here is probably all you need but if you'd like more details, you can read this post on my site "HOW I GET RID OF A PIMPLE OVERNIGHT – WORKS ALL THE TIME!"

You can try this out and let's know if it worked for you!

1 Like

Re: How I Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight...works 95% Of The Time! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Same shiit of treatment...
Re: How I Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight...works 95% Of The Time! by Priscilla001(f): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Did you ever try it out without getting results?

Alexander07:
Same shiit of treatment...

(1) (Reply)

Business Wordpress-powered Websites! / Makeup Hacks Every Woman Must Know / Shop Fashion Product Cheaper During This Jumia Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.