Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (67240 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bhelamblog(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Looks Like there's a Big trouble in Paradise.. So You remember last week Amara called out Her Husband's brother Ogbonna Kanu who is also Laura Ikeji's Husband, Accusing him of been a coward, and trying to separate them, She also called him a Borrow Pose, and that might have stired up a war in their home..

As am talking to you right now, Kanu Nwakwo has unfollowed his wife, And she did same too. The Battle just begun, and I will be keeping you updated..
See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/kanu-nwakwo-unfollow-his-wife-amara-on.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ebios(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
If they have unfollowed each other,then their family members should go to Aso Rock to check if Osibande is actually the Vice President because Fulani herdsmen will bring out Donald Trump's sithole as a certificate for Buhari's IPOB school...

Oohhhhh,what m l even saying na?
Pls forgive me.l m just celebrating FTC in rascality.

But as for the thread,m speechless.The person below has something to say.Just like it.

14 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by debssycharles(f): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Monitoring spirit

420 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
woman

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by doyinisaac(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish

12 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by FemiFimile: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Women are really selfish.

Before u met Kanu, his brother was his family.

Learn to accept your wife or husband family as your own.

Wat she did was sell out the family. Unacceptable!

346 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sunnysunny69(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
The brother need to be put in his place, how long do you want to live on your brothers name for ? Let the woman enjoy her marriage i beg .

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by pat1612(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
So now all fights are happening on social media.
This brings back my childhood memories when we friends use to have fight we will not sit on same bench or even in same row just to show that we are angry and fighting grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Threebear(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
The wife did a stupid thing, as repulsive and shameless as his brother is, a wise woman should know a way to handle her business without making a fool of herself.
Real bosses don't act like kids, only a child makes family business public business. A woman that is a mother and wife has the extra responsibility to act mature even when everyone around her is acting crazy. A person who fights publicly with a mad man is also mad.

314 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awon monitoring spirit shocked ..

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by iamJ(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
if kanu makes mistake and allow her to go because of his brother, men that will climb her eh, her yansh na corola 2018 model ooo

dont play that kind play kanu, a word is enough for the wise

LesbianBoy:

You know how many ladies that will like kanu to climb them grin grin grin grin
go instagram and view kanu's wife and see what am saying, he met her a virgin, she is 2nd hand, how many 2nd hand women u know? most girls are 40th hand and some 200th hand, her body still new like Belgium motor, dont play oooo

advice kanu if u know who knw am

dem no dey advice person twice

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LordKO(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
The downside of getting married to someone that hasn't achieved self-realization - emancipated intellectually, physically, financially, spiritually and ethically - is that when s/he finally does, the centre hardly holds water again.

Amara has achieved self-realization. I pray and hope that she and Kanu will see reasons to remain in oneness in their union despite the very many disparities I see between them.

Time has come when Kanu will expect submissiveness rather than submission from her, when request will be put forth towards her rather than demand. And, on her part, time has come when she has to become a proponent and practitioner of right with responsibility not the other way round.

Respect is reciprocal.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Her action just showed she is pretender

She shouldn't have called out a full grown man with wife and kids out like that on social media

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
I can see lalasticlala viewing

Front-page straight grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
iamJ:
if kanu makes mistake and allow her to go because of his brother, men that will climb her eh, her yansh na corola 2018 model ooo

dont play that kind play kanu, a word is enough for the wise

You know how many ladies that will like kanu to climb them grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oshe11: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
This woman knw say Kanu no get strong her but she wanna indirectly kill him after seeing HIS WILL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ANBAKO: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Family in shambles 2018 edition: The Nwakwo story.

2017 Edition was The P-Square story!

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 9japrof(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
No matter the wrongs, calling out family business on public domain is the most "wronged thing to do"

Family business stays within the family, besides sometimes these girls don't have any respect self, how can you call out and disrespect your brother in-law who is miles older than you are.

I may understand her grievances,but it was the responsibility of kanu to sort his issue with his brother. Besides Ogbonna is his blood, suffered with him, Amara only joined when the fame and riches came along and might not know the underlying reasons why kanu condone his brother.

No female on earth called a wife can make me abandon my siblings, my parents never in a million years.

Amara how have my disrespect

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Pubichairs(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
undecided my future wife tries this kind of bullshit with any of my siblings , I will blind one of her eyes and send her packing, arrant nonsense

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ObamaOsama: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
op,,,,, you be aproko

update us with which news?

leave family matter alone pls

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LordCenturion(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
this lady has bought the whole shoprite.....

What she wrote on her Instagram about ogbonna is too much. Oloribu" haba! it's too much for her to say that to her husband immediate brother in public..

sunnysunny69:
The brother need to be put in his place, how long do you want to live on your brothers name for ? Let the woman enjoy her marriage i beg .

Brother woman rapper,ogbonna is also a successful footballer although not like his brother,how do you know that he's living on his brother's name, don't say something u know nothing about, definitely your wife can disgrace any of ur family in public and u will support her, I don't know how some men reason, what ogbonna did doesn't worth to be called "oloriburukun", aahh, that words is too much and she boldly posted it in public. I wish you know the meaning of those words.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chibu4u2(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
the guy below me have something to say

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by addikt(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
ALL THESE BLOGGERS SEFF, SEE HOW HE DEY HAPPY FOR ANOTHER PERSON MATTER, HE EVEN TALK SAY HE DEY WAIT TO FEED US WITH ANOTHER NEWS SOON....so for your mind now you dry wait for fight so you go carry news abi...smh

12 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Andrewgame42: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Igbo's don't know how to marry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by robosky02(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
@op watin concern you or what shall it profit you if they separate?

shaaaa you want kill asen wenger? abi

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by MARKETfund: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
The wife did a stupid thing, as repulsive and shameless as his brother is, a wise woman should know a way to handle her business without making a fool of herself.
Real bosses don't act like kids, only a child makes family business public business. A woman that is a mother and wife has the extra responsibility to act mature even when everyone around her are acting crazy. A person who fights publicly with a mad man is also mad.

And I guess it is maturity on the part of Kanu to unfollow the wife or vise versa?
Both are acting childishly Kanu being indicted here should the media take this inroad to deal a blow on the marriage.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who cares, next news jare, nonsense, if they like let them unfollow each other to the ocean grin

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ivolt: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
FemiFimile:
Women are really selfish.

Before u met Kanu, his brother was his family.

Learn to accept your wife or husband family as your own.

Wat she did was sell out the family. Unacceptable!

Go and look for a job instead of being a parasite to your family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by fiyin47(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol joblessness of the highest order, this blogger funny die o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.