Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) (58735 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Football legend Nwankwu Kanu kisses his wife as he reacts to footballer Osaze Odemwingie’s allegation of his wife “wooing” him.

He wrote:

Hahahhhahha � unfortunately the world loves negative things without finding out the truth. Honestly If we can all channel this energy towards positive things and support for charities the world will be a better place.
I don’t understand this talk that my wife is wooing who?. � Who is wooing who

Osaze, I am still going to choose family over everything else. My reaching out to you over a situation you passed through, or you reaching me can never be taken out of context as a Family. You got this one completely wrong my dear brother. ONE LOVE��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1N4btJ8As

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVt7KnJJAd/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is the real Alpha.

joseph1832:
then she should have married her dad. It's that simple. grin
Then you men should have married your moms. It's that simple.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze is having a mental breakdown and he needs our help and prayers before he runs to the market naked. the guy messed up big time by going public with the issue. I bet he will be regretting his actions by now

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by victor2fresh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
I rememeber Osaze that year, every woman's dream, look at him today behaving like a crack addict and publicly making a mess of himself, he definitely needs therapy for whatever he's going through.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by yemex04(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Something is definitely not right with that guy Osaze.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by dukeprince50: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rubbish, Osaze is a fool, he talks without looking at the issue, Most times in life, if u look very well, u might find something interesting.
Just as the pic below

44 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu needs to add Weight grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Real man,shame to the nay Sayers

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
All u saying Osaze needs to check is mental health don't know anything thing,the guy has Apologize to Mr p but all he said about the betting stuff( Zoom) was so true.and as for what he said concerning Kanu's wife all I will say is that "fear women" dey re unpredictable.

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Jagznation(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
After kissing comes the beating grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
Real man,shame to the nay Sayers
Truth.

kriss27:
From same you who is complaining about what Duncan mighty said, now you want to give more attention to your father instead of your husband. This a true example of confused gender
I was asking you a question. Since you men say you will chose your mom over your wife. I ask how you will feel if your wife chose her dad over you.

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good for the kanus!
Families Should be Families
We Pray to Have Good Homes not Just on social media but right in the Closet!

Marriage is beyond Social Media!

Osaze is a brave man!
Its better for people to see u as Mumu but you flee from anything that looks likes sin than to do a Samson and Have your Destiny Shattered and Eyes plucked off

I WILL DO LIKEWISE!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by MarveworldNG: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
We have no comments on this but we wish to let you know that we design home interiors.
Check signature for details

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Samsimple(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Imagine it was davido that wants to reply this thing. Like one old man once told me. All male are the same till they open their mouths, then you can separate men from boys grin

Check my signature

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by BUSHHUNTER: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Honestly I pity men that will marry girls like saaphiere, zzor, fati2001 and d oga patapata of them onyi22

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by kambili999(f): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze again?

I just hope he is fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by sylve11: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Guys, do not burn your calories on this matter. It's an arranged stuff. sad angry cool

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by bobokeshington: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
LOOK HOW MUMUISH KANU IS SIMPING ALREADY... THE EARLIER HE ACCEPTS THE FACT THAT HIS WIFE IS NOT LOYAL THE BETTER FOR HIM...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Why are Most Nigerians Loud!?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Officialhorlah(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Farki: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Matured and reasonable response.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by yrex01(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.
u dey mind those low budget hard guys ?

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by badaru911: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Rubbish, Osaze is a fool, he talks without looking at the issue, Most times in life, if u look very well, u might find something interesting.
Just look at it well, u might not see it at first glance though
That guy in white and a little girl standing in front of him
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by majamajic(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
I guess Osaze was pressurized to make that statement , maybe by his (Osaze) wife ,

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Lekan1o1: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Kanu needs to add Weight grin grin

How is that u business, tell ur man to add weight or shade weight , when u eventually get one because I know people like u who talk anyhow hardly gets Amman of their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who is available 4 dirty December this Christmas in Abuja? A one week flexing all bills will be taken care of by me. N of course pretty FEMALES only. Fun includes sex. Dm me if in Abuja, female, pretty n interested
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Pandev(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
cool
Osaze how far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Drsheddy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.