Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Signs Of Weak Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Signs Of Weak Faith (384 Views)

What Are The Signs To Notice A Witch? / The Tragedy Of Weak Leadership!! / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Signs Of Weak Faith by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
In the economy of heaven, faith is the only medium of exchange. Where faith is active, moving and living, you will always find God there. You can only command the supernatural by the authority of Faith. Isaiah 54: 11 ‘Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.’. It is easy to have faith when you prayers are quickly answered, and God seems near. Faith is one commodity, you can’t buy at the supermarket or import from abroad. Real faith must come through the word of God.

What is faith? Faith is a complete confidence, trust, belief, conviction and evidence base on spiritual insight. Faith is the backbone of Christian faith. Faith and Christianity cannot be separated. Remove faith, Christianity becomes a religion, doctrine, and ideology without demonstration of power of the cross. That enabling power to receive from God is called FAITH. And until you have it, you can’t receive salvation from God. Heb 11: 6 ‘But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. ‘That means making heaven needs faith. I don’t think God will bring to heaven people who do not please him, if that is true, faith becomes a major requirement to make heaven. Faith is what attracts God’s attention.

As a pastor, many a times I hear fellow Christian say, ‘I don’t have faith’ this is a lie the devil has fed the people of God. As long as you are a born again Christian, living righteously you have faith. The faith may not be strong, but you have faith as a Christian, there is no point you lack faith, what you may have is weak faith.

There are 3 major levels of faith.

Faith-less
Weak / little faith
Great faith

Until David appeared and applied the force of faith, Goliath was still in charge terrorizing the Israelites. Until Bartimeaus cried out in faith, he was still blind. Until the woman with the issue of blood took the step of faith, she was still afflicted. Salvation is free, but to get it, faith must be presented. God reveals his plans to people who moves by faith. We must act in faith to see God react, and not the other way round. The actions of faith are what provoke the reactions of God. Faith makes you an actor, creator and demonstrator of God’s power. There are levels you can’t move with God if your faith is weak. There are dimensions of God that only great faith can access. Like never before, we are living in a time, where the criticism and mockery of Christian faith has become a normal thing. This is so because, our faith is weak and so lacks the capacity to produce. Where is the Paul and Silas, Elisha, Peter etc kind of faith? Where is the respect and fear, people normally have about the things of God? We need to wake up from slumber, and apply the force of faith. Nothing frightens and weakens the devil than a strong and active faith. No matter how handsome, connected, powerful, educated or intelligent a person may be, the devil fears no man, except a man of strong and active faith. The moment you start acting in faith, the devil will start acting in fear.

THE SIGNS OF WEAK FAITH

Demonic oppression
Failure
Stunted spiritual growth
Lacks of encounter
Addiction
Living in fear
Stagnation
Affliction
Lack of helpers and burden lifters
Living in poverty

How to grow your faith.

Faith like any other thing can be nurtured, increase and enlarge, if only you feed it well. Growth will become natural when the necessary ingredients for available. Fear, doubt, and fact are the 3 major killers of fear.

STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR FAITH.

The word of God
Actions of faith
Testimonies
Patience
Obedience

I encourage you today, come out of your comfort zone and become all that God has ordain you to become by applying a great faith. I know you may be saying, I have been taking the steps of faith in the time past, but nothing happened. The answer is you may be taking the steps of faith, without taking faith alone. What God wants to do with you is not what a weak faith can birth. Come up, leave that level. I see answers and solutions coming your way as you apply the force of great faith.
For spiritual articles www.sdkalu.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference? / Your Glory Shall Shine. / Is It Your Tithe? What The Bible Says About Tithing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.